IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! DEADLINE?!? I AINT SCARED OF YOU...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! BAD TO THE BONE!!

MplsCoaster said:
I'm diggin' your chainring!!
THANKS MAN! THE BIKE JUST SPOKE TO ME. UH... HOLD UP IT JUST TOLD ME SOMETHING ELSE.....

looking cool dude love the chain ring and, oh heck love the hole thing!!!!!! keep it up :D

Troy

That chainring is too cool! Very creative interpretation of the shapes provided! :!:
IMG_20130718_193614.jpg

Great lookin build Jake!

Way Cool!

:mrgreen:

tvc15 said:
Your post are alway entertaining and your bike is looking great, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve!
HELLO RATTERS!! HEY I'M AT A STANDSTILL CUZ 2 CATS ARE HOLDING UP PROGRESS. ONE GUY HAS THE TANK AND HE'S TAKING HIS SWEET TIME FINISHING SO THE JAKE MAY HAVE TO TAKE MATTERS IN HIS OWN HANDS. MY SHIFTER SHOULD BE DONE MONDAY SO ONCE IT IS IT GOES ON. I WILL ATTACH THE FENDER TONIGHT MAYBE THE HEADBADGE. I HAVE SOME FUNKY IDEAS LEFT TO FINISH AND THE DECALS SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW ALSO. THIS IS ALL I DID DON'T WORRY RATTERS THE JAKE WILL FINISH!! WHEN PEOPLE TAKE THEIR SWEET TIME ON SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE A DEADLINE ON DON'T YOU WANNA YEAH I THOUGHT YOU FELT LIKE ME ALSO!! PEACE

Re: IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!

I know a guy that knows a guy in South Philly that can handle that for you if you like! :D
GTB Buddy! If not, GRTMMAPBJSammich! :wink:

kingfish254 said:
I know a guy that knows a guy in South Philly that can handle that for you if you like! :D
GTB Buddy! If not, GRTMMAPBJSammich! :wink:
Hahaha NO WAY B!! I WILL FINISH ON TIME.NOS TANK
20130729_120149.jpg
OH! WHAT IS THIS
20130729_121436.jpg
YOU SEE IT
20130729_130351.jpg
SEE YA LATER TODAY RATTERS! CRANK UP MELISSA ETHERIDGES I' M NOT THE ONLY ONE AND GTB!! PEACE

Diggin the seat buddy, but I think Superman needs to go see a proctologist about some Prep H. :p

cool seat!!

kingfish254 said:
Diggin the seat buddy, but I think Superman needs to go see a proctologist about some Prep H. :p
HAHAHA THAT'S FROM THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN. HOW'S THAT FOR A CONTRAST OF COLOR?!? THE FENDER IS ATTACHED AND I'M WORKING ON THE MIRRORS. THANKS JATS. IM WATCHING YOU TOO.

STILL CLOBBERING
20130729_161637-1.jpg
FENDER DONE
20130729_161637-1.jpg

HELLO RATTERS!! HE SHE IS AS IT STANDS NOW
20130729_163356.jpg
NOW WE WAIT TO GET DONE
InstaFitIt20130722T200955.jpg
PEACE

Re: IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! TIMES A WASTIN'!!!

Nice brother!
I didn't notice how fat that seat is before! :shock:
The Blob could ride it!

hey is that a flat tire on the pic above the girl action figure! :lol: :lol: do you have goat heads there 2 :?: puncture vine :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: looks cool man the seat looks perfect on the bike also!!!!

Troy

So when are you calling this one finished buddy!!!
Are you going to make it a Stan Lee nailbiter!!!

kingfish254 said:
HEY B AND YOU KWAZY RATTERS!! I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE NOT FINISHING MY STUFF. SO ITS OFF YO PLAN B(HAHA.. NO PUN ) SO HANG ON TO YA SEATS. NUFF SAID. PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:
HEY B AND YOU KWAZY RATTERS!! I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE NOT FINISHING MY STUFF. SO ITS OFF YO PLAN B(HAHA.. NO PUN ) SO HANG ON TO YA SEATS. NUFF SAID. PEACE

No worries Jake. There's plenty of time left. You've got over a whole day to get it done!

Latest posts

Back