I've struck gold!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I met Josca this summer he talked about a bikeshop that he'd seen in Karlstad, and I've meant to look it up but forgot about it. Today one of the guys that I study with at the university talked about a cool bikeshop that he'd heard about, and right away I knew it must be the same one Josca mentioned. So we went there and as soon as we walked through the doors a big smile spread across my face. Old bikes and parts in heaps!!! The bike mechanic we spoke to there opened a cupboard and old rearwheel hubs just poured out on the floor, two speed kickbacks, three speeds, all kinds! They had old wheels stacked along the wall on one side of the shop, handlebars of all differerent sorts, seats including old leather seats, everything! Mostly good old stuff. Friendly atmosphere as well! Utopia! :D

Thanks Rat Rod! :D Or at least get some sort of student discount! :lol:

scrumblero: Hope you find some place like that too! Nice to not have too look too far away to get the parts you're after. :)

outskirtscustoms: How generous of you!! :lol:

Today I went there and got an extra rear derailleur for when I'll build something with the wheels I originally had in mind to use on the 18. Also bought a stem and handlebars that look a bit like those on a Guv'nor. Paid about $14 all together. :) And when I think of it, with prices like that I don't really need a student discount. :D

thats how it always begins. just a couple parts today. tomorrow maybe a wheelset or internal hub. then next week its a new fork and before you know it youre selling yourself on the street to support your habit! ive seen it a thousand times! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Or you can be like this guy :shock:
homeless.jpg

Latest posts

Back