J.C. Higgins year? and etc.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hey guys!

was out yard saling yesterday with Momma Jats and when we stopped at one, a guy wanted to but Lauries andwhen she said no he made a reluctant offer on my 0 doller build bike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!! but we bought one off of him not sure of the age so here is the info

Serial #

MUSU
MOD-502 45

and some pics

so what year and any other info can I get.

Thanks Troy and Laurie

I have no info, but that is a sweet yard sale find!!!! That blows my 59 Jaguar away. Wanna trade? :p

kingfish254 said:
I have no info, but that is a sweet yard sale find!!!! That blows my 59 Jaguar away. Wanna trade? :p
wow that could be an epic bike ride :lol: Wilfrid and trailer :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: and you on firewing :wink: :wink:

sanded the paint on the serial number area an need to add an A4 onto the second line. it should read

MOD 502 45A4

Troy

LukeTheJoker said:
Real nice find Jats! Must be nice to know that someone else likes your bikes enough to buy them too!

Luke.
It was Laurie's bike he wanted :!: I keep telling her its way cool. although he was willing to settle for mine :D

Latest posts

Back