JANKY (7/29- a pair of hero shots!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
is there room for one more?:) I thought I was done with the buildoffs until I stumbled upon this combination. an 80mm wheel stuffed into the back of an old evans frame....with NO modifications to the frame whatsoever! this will be a lowbrow build,so its just wiping the dust off the parts and twisting it together. got some mis-matched wheels and tires,a tweaked old seatpan and more junky stuff from the garage.here we go for the 7th summer!

Ha, Ha, couldn't keep away.... Glad your in,as love your builds...
Tight squeeze you have there.And great bits n bobs to start with...

Wow, can't believe that wheel fit in there!
It just wouldn't be right not to have a TBJ build in the build off.

Neat to see another Evans bike in the builds. I need your truss rods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the frame

now have some more parts hung on the frame. now running a black 2.125 brick tread on the 80mm 2spd kickback wheel and a 1.50 on the front. got a post war stem holding a set of 28" bare metal Torrington bars,and some beat up old coke bottle grips. drivetrain consists of an old wald crank w/a reversed Columbia sprocket w/ 3 washers between the bearing cone and sprocket,and some old Torrington pedals w/ persons blocks. brake strap is a piece of chain w/ a bolt run through a 1943 british west Africa coin,and a texas gremlin bell to ward off bad juju!:thumbsup: seat,lighting,kickstand and finished!

Great stance.
Looks like it's leaping forward.

its amazing how the sun goes away as soon as you push the bike out of the garage!:headbang: just a few bad driveway shots before I find a better location. I changed out the front tire to the matching brick tread to beef up the front end and wired up a 9 led tractor light to blaze the way. absolute simplest and cheapest bike ive ever entered in a buildoff. it wears its flaws and imperfections proudly!

its amazing how the sun goes away as soon as you push the bike out of the garage!:headbang:

I think you actually get better pics in overcast conditions. Looks good! That shadow picture is cool.

Latest posts

Back