Jap Chop Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I've been doin in my spare time......
Stock 1988 Sazook 850, Freebie from Uncle Frank. Once I found out I could get it runnin' I found ambition to start ripping her apart.
100_1434.jpg

Cut off a bunch of useless stuff. This thing weighed 557 pounds dry!!! Got rid of at least 30-40 pounds here alone.
100_1440.jpg

Now I'm trying to make an eighties sport bike look like an ol' hardtail Harley, the shaft drive is really not cool, but, this is what I got so far.....
100_1442.jpg

Them homeade straight pipes are a little noizy, but man do they sound G O O D :mrgreen:

Here is one of where the seat will kinda go
100_1439.jpg

The bike looks very cool....although, I suggest making friends with a chiropractor at your earliest convenience. :lol: :lol:

Well, I haven't posted in awhile although I keep peakin' in at the site from work, lots of really cool rides in the build off!!! Very inspiring stuff!
Thought I'd post up a updated pic of the Skazooki, I still have a few more things to do to clean it up a bit and hopefully wire it up this weekend :roll: ...............
and see if it holds together, LOL

100_1596.jpg

100_1597.jpg

CCR, It does look like grip tape....it's a rubberized type grip tape and actually pretty comfy believe it or not :D

Yo Kenny, that pocket bike looks pretty sweet too.
Is there anything that you dont have? :wink:

that is great!

hey that's the same handlebar as the one on my ratfink?

do you think a bicycle handlebar will be strong enough for a motorcycle?

The bars are motorsickle cafe style "clubman" bars, just flipped upside down. They are thick as all git out.
I wouldn't trust bicycle bars on a motorbike :D

Thanks for the compliments, once she's runnin' again I will post a vid, she'a a loud one :lol:

When u get it runnin, COME BACK TO UR PEDDAL PUSHING BRETHRAN! I Miss all ur sick custom work bro!

Latest posts

Back