Jesse James Chopper,finally found one

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by jayblok, Jun 15, 2018.

1. jayblok

jayblok

After many years,i finally scored a cheap jesse james chopper for $6 bucks at a yard sale! I should leave the rust on,might be worth around $1,500 someday... :rofl:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DREAM BIG!!!! :rockout::113::rockout:
    [​IMG]

2. A.S.BOLTNUT

A.S.BOLTNUT

Always wanted to put a motor on one of those , I've had a few both in red and the Chrome version, cool bikes ...just wish they were around when I was a kid .

3. jayblok

jayblok

This is actually a pretty cool smooth riding bike after a few mods:Vintage Schwinn Excerciser handlebars, welded a fat seat from another excercise bike to an Occ chopper seatpost (same size fit for the jesse james chopper!) Feels like a little pocket rocket.I haven't been on a coaster brake or chainring this size in ages! It's like a get on and go bike.Oh yea,almost forgot ,took some of that surface rust off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hammer mechanic, horsefarmer and KJV like this.
  4. barnbikes

barnbikes

They have an actual steel tank on them. Just requires some finish welding on the bottom. Started a conversion to a gas powered bike when they first were made but never finished it.

5. Dr. Tankenstein

Dr. Tankenstein

Might be a good candidate for an e-conversion. Mid drive with the tank replaced with the battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJV likes this.
  6. Mikes_70

Mikes_70

I just scraped one of these . I bought it at an estate sale 10$ and someone apparently cut the bottom bracket off of it . All I wanted it for was the forks . Had them powder coated and polished out for another build 3B74C59E-EB0F-4669-A272-47EDB4283FAD.jpeg

jayblok likes this.