Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha just seen the commercial!! Jesse laughing at the end, he know he got it. Its gonna be showed live it seems. I just hope SR goes back to his roots and builds like an old school chopper, i think thats the only way he has a chance, if he tries to build like an "occ" chopper hes gonna get smoked...they will give 3rd place to the camera guy lol and heck get 4th. Camera man will get 3rd for simply recording the build live lol.

I've always liked these bikes from OCC...

Junior%204.jpg

OCC-blackwidow1.jpg

31410210003_large.jpg

FlowBike-9_forPRINT.jpg

You may not like their style, but seriously, you can't rag on their skills to build nice bikes.

http://www.flowlatino.com/imagens/FlowBike-9_forPRINT.jpg

I was wondering last night why they are gonna air the build off on a random weekend. Could have have aired it on thanksgiving or xmas weekend and probably gotten double the viewers.

Also for the record I don't think the second one (Black Widow) is really Paul Sr.'s. Jr. owns it now and he and Vinnie were the brains behind it so chalk one up for Jr. I did kinda like the Shelby bike though.

107703d1148671191-american-chopper-bikes-shelby2.jpg

I was just differentiating between occ bikes and Jesse James bikes...ha ha.

Whether or not Paul Jr. or his Dad built them wasn't what I was trying to point out above. ;)

I know what you mean, Jesse James just builds more from the heart. More flavor, This is one of my favorites.

jesse_1.jpg

jesse_2.jpg

jesse_4.jpg

However I just saw something that changes my perspective on bike builders all together Built by Clemens F. Leonhardt 410 cubic inch V-twin.

gunbus3.jpg

kram said:
It's just a popularity contest. You could not even show the bikes and the voting will turn out the same.
True, If Sr. was a nicer guy and took a few anger management classes he might get a higher vote. :lol: :mrgreen:

Which is worse, the guy who yells at his kids or the guy who cheats on his beautiful wife? :lol:

I think it really should be Paul Jr. vs. Jesse James. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Which is worse, the guy who yells at his kids or the guy who cheats on his beautiful wife? :lol:

I think it really should be Paul Jr. vs. Jesse James. :wink:

I think it is, they just threw Sr. in there for comic relief. He's just not up to the same standards in my book. Too much "off the shelf" parts. Not enough "in house custom"

Obviously there are better bike builders out there than these guys, but it's more about the personalities here.

I've always been a fan of Cole Foster's work...

cole-foster-custom-motorcycle_2.jpg

honda-cl360-1.jpg

05.jpg

Cole Foster rules! I've been to the shop where the last picture was taken. I stood in that exact spot. Dean

Biker buildoff back a few years was better I feel. It had Arlen Ness, Indian Larry ,Billy Lane etc... It gave a great ramge of super builders.This OCC /Jesse James thing just sounds like a cash in on there names. None of them have really mattered in awhile. Jesse made his own problems and looks bad, Senior is over the hill and junior thinks he's a super genious and everything he builds should be in a museum. The whole thing smacks of a payday with lots of commercials.
I'll be watching something else.

Latest posts

Back