Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gdcast said:
This said, I still think this:
PHOTO_13497652_29029_2557693_ap.jpg

is the most ridiculous "bike" I ever seen.

Yeah I'd rather ride this:
spec_hot_16c_girl_pink_11_m.jpg

Training wheels and all. :oops:

That portion of excrement would create a negative sensory impact within the gluteal cleft.
This post moderated to fit discussion rules

(Spelling? Grammar? Format?) :? :mrgreen:

deorman said:

That portion of excrement would create a negative sensory impact within the gluteal cleft.
This post moderated to fit discussion rules

(Spelling? Grammar? Format?) :? :mrgreen:

That fairing is really awful. :shock: I am glad that I apparently missed that episode of American Chopper.

Did anyone see American Chopper senior vs junior last Monday? Jesse James played a truly classless joke on Paul Jr and Senior. He made himself look stupid with all his taunts and insults. I was pretty disgusted with Jesse.

Peatbog said:
As far as the father/son conflict goes, I agree that Sr. is a problem, but his kid's seem to me to be ungrateful jerks. Without their dad, they'd be nothing. Especially Mickey. At first I thought he was funny, but he is really just a self-centered jerk. He didn't even have to do ANYTHING when working for his dad except show up for work. He wouldn't even do that. He deserved to be fired. At least Jr. put his time in and did some work and contributed to the success of the shop. Mickey is just a spoiled child who needs to grow up and take responsibility for himself. Jr. is building a company. Mickey is a complete loser still living off nothing but the fame that came from the work his dad and brother did. Without the show, Mickey couldn't sell any of those talentless, crappy paintings he is trying to peddle.

My thoughts exactly. I think ALL of them contributed to the conflict. Sr. needs to learn not to fly off the handle like he does. Jr I feel took the job for granted but I think will do well now that he is on his own so long as he can manage the business end of things. Mikey I think is the biggest joke of all. He wouldn't last 5 minutes at ANY job. And his artwork well lets just say that is open to interpretation and my interpretation can't be shown here.

outskirtscustoms said:
Mikey I think is the biggest joke of all. He wouldn't last 5 minutes at ANY job. And his artwork well lets just say that is open to interpretation and my interpretation can't be shown here.
ill say it the p.c. way for ya......
goldenpoo3.jpg

...okay...all cards are on the table...they built 'em....say what you want...one bike was scratch built...another was absolutely beautiful...which way does it fall??

hmmmm.......
yet another "original" from the 2nds shop.........
i think there was already a show that had a p-51 bike built that was about 999% better.........
you know when sacred steel had a "theme" build off 3 or 4 years ago.........
IMG_8268JPG.jpg

ohhh wait....i found the link to it here :shock:
CRIPES A'MIGHTY!
i guess ive seen that before :lol:

I can't believe how much Jesse shoots his mouth off about how dumb he thinks the Teutals are when all we see and hear is how incredibly dumb Jesse has been recently with the amazingly unmanly and dumb choices he has made. You'd think he'd be a little more humble by now. I guess he hasn't fallen far enough yet.

What always cracks me up is the "anti-establishment" sort of attitude, and yet, all the while, you can tell this is in an effort to gear up for some new show that Jesse is about to launch on Discovery. When you watch those weird videos on the site with him loading his AK-47s he definitely lays it out there that he's wanting to mend ties with Discovery and launch something new.

And as always, with it being TV and entertainment you never know how much of it is staged to try to create drama and pull in viewers.

I myself could do without the smack talk and would rather just see the two sides build awesome bikes.

What ever happened to sportsmanship? May the best bike win type of attitude. All the trash talk gets annoying. Just build a cool bike. Personally I build bikes because I like to build bikes. If I never win the RRB build off I don't care. I am happy in knowing I added another awesome bike to my fleet.

Just got done watching the first one on my DVR, Okay The Jesse James bike I think he went a little too simple. I saw 100 of those last time I was at bike week it's nice but it's not pushing the envelope at all. Jr.'s bike is cool but to me it's just too much bling, with some paint and accents it would be better. Got to give him props on the exhaust though. and Sr.'s thing I don't know if I can call it a bike is cool but it's not a bike. I don't really think any of them are worth my vote. With the same machinery I could build something WAY cooler.

Matt Hoch is better then all three of them and I could go on and on. I will say I like jr's design eye but tone down the bling a little. I still have a crush on his wife. :oops: If jesse says" in like.in like, in like" one more time I will like go crazy.

big AL said:
Matt Hoch is better then all three of them and I could go on and on. I will say I like jr's design eye but tone down the bling a little. I still have a crush on his wife. :oops: If jesse says" in like.in like, in like" one more time I will like go crazy.

I think we all have a crush on his wife... :oops: Personally I like Arlen Ness's work. Mostly his early work. I can understand the "in like, in like in like" gets annoying after the third one. On some things Jr can absolutely blow me away but on others it just looks like a cartoon. The Anti-venom bike was awesome, the Cadillac bike was awesome, this new one looks like a cartoon.

Well havent seen the "show", still not available down here, but seen the finished bikes: http://blog.motorcycle.com/2011/12/05/m ... sse-james/

Those things are not up to the level I expected... many folks in this forum would do a lot better than that.

1 point to Jr. for the exhaust, but I have to take it back cause those wheels are ugly and wrong.
Jesse built that or bought it stock?
And what the he@% is that thing SR built? As my history professor said to me once: That lady you draw is beautiful, but this is not an art exam... :?

Latest posts

Back