Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing to point out Jesse James built his bike pretty much alone with only ONE assistant, PJD had how many people working on theirs? And Sr. had how many people build his FOR him?

Honestly I expected more from ALL of them. Especially Jesse, I mean it's supposed to be a contest of the best bike builder in the world and you bring that? Every time I've been to a bike show I've seen 100 bikes that look just like that. Bringing that to a build off is like riding a moped to Sturgis.

PJD could have done better as well. Tone it down a bit, add some paint and graphics, and get rid of the donk wheels and it could have been MUCH better.

As far as Sr. goes, I think Jesse hit it on the head he looked like a monkey "kissing" a football. :roll:

Outlaw90 said:
The next show could be Billy Lane, Jesse James and Paul Jr. lol. It would be the best with INDIAN LARRY (RIP).

I'd like that too, but I think Billy Lane is in prison for a while. Also heard he lost his drivers license for life.

I'm all for PJD but honestly, I voted for Jesse James. His bike was the best looking and most rideable. Jr's only had a gallon tank! And Sr's wasn't even a bike! I think they all could have done better :wink:

Another wonderful human being... :roll:

Billy Lane

On September 5, 2006, driving a promotional 2006 Dodge Ram on Florida Route A1A, his driving license having been revoked in a previous incident in North Carolina,[2] Lane crossed a double yellow line to pass two cars, striking head-on the 1983 Yamaha scooter ridden by 56-year old, Gerald Morelock, who was traveling in the oncoming lane. Morelock suffered extensive injuries during the collision with the vehicle driven by Lane and was pronounced dead at the scene.[3] Morelock was a park ranger at Sebastian Inlet State Park.
Lane turned himself in on Monday, September 21 in connection with the fatal crash, facing charges including driving under the influence and manslaughter, his BAC having registered 0.192 at the scene of the crash, more than twice legal limit in Florida of 0.08.[4] Gerald Morelock's family filed a lawsuit against Lane and Chrysler.[5] Billy Lane entered a plea of "not guilty" the day he was officially charged with the second-degree felony.[6]
The incident drew contrasting responses from the motorcycle community, with some calling for stiffer penalties because Lane was himself a motorcyclist and others calling for leniency for the same reason.[7]
On August 14, 2009, Lane was convicted (pleading no contest) on one count of vehicular homicide and sentenced to 6 years in prison, 3 years of supervised probation, and loss — for life — of his drivers license.[8] In arguing for the maximum sentence, the prosecuting attorney cited speeding violations and a pattern of poor driving on Lane’s driving record.[8] A judge had earlier approved a plea deal where prosecutors dropped the felony DUI and manslaughter charges. Prior to the plea deal, Lane had been facing up to 30 years in prison.[8] Lane is currently incarcerated at the Avon Park Work Camp[1] with a projected release date of 6/7/2015.[

outskirtscustoms said:
One thing to point out Jesse James built his bike pretty much alone with only ONE assistant, PJD had how many people working on theirs? And Sr. had how many people build his FOR him?
... :roll:

Jesse tried to finish it with just one assistant, but at the last minute called in a crew of guys (4 or 5 more?) to help from a local speed shop.

HIS local speed shop. :mrgreen:

http://www.austinspeedshop.com

30028_86e0718.jpg

Did anyone notice what Jesse looked like when he was driving his bike?
Looked kinda silly and it certainly didn't look safe or comfortable for those long rides he spoke of.
From the seat down to the pegs it was like he was on a kids bike, all cramped up...
Then, the front end and bars were so tall he couldn't see over them. He is looking out around his arms to see.
Nice bike but it doesn't look any more ridable or comfortable as Paul Jr.'s bike.

highship said:
Looked kinda silly and it certainly didn't look safe or comfortable for those long rides he spoke of.
From the seat down to the pegs it was like he was on a kids bike, all cramped up....

That sounds like half the bikes built here. :wink:

I have to say Paul Jr had to WIN this hands down!!!!!I live on the West Coast and am a fan of Jesse but his bike was nice but it looked catalog ordered like anyone could have built it in there garage!Paul Sr should have been in a snow mobile buildoff with his entry!Paul Jr built a unique one of a kind, innovative and just over the top bike!His creations are tons better then when he was under his dads wing..

Jesse has rode a lot of miles on bikes like that. Anyone remember the one he rode to Sturgis? I think most of the people voting don't ride motorcycles. Jr won because he's liked the best. Jesse shot himself in the foot with the Sandra deal. Jr's bike looked good, but the wheels are to big, and why didn't it have 4 spoke wheels? I noticed right away that the P51 had a 4 blade prop. Jesse was to confident, and thought he was going to win, and he would have if it had been Bikers voting. Jesse's was nice, but not anything special. You notice I didn't even mention Sr's. What a joke. Sr's I would turn into a lawnmower, Jr's would look good in the living room, and Jesse's I'd ride to work, it's the only real motorcycle of the three. Like him or not, of the three, Jesse is the only one that builds real motorcycles. Me, I'll build my own, or have Cole Foster build it. Dean

cman said:
highship said:
From the seat down to the pegs it was like he was on a kids bike, all cramped up....

That sounds like half the bikes built here. :wink:
Maybe the seat was down, just for pics! :lol:

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
Jr's bike looked good, but the wheels are to big, Jesse was to confident, and thought he was going to win, ...

And Jesse's wheels were too small, and his head too big. Sounds like its just another repeat of a previous chapter in his life. The schoolyard bully got it handed to him. Don't worry, he won't learn anything from it and will be talking trash again in no time.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Does everyone get a trophy Mike?
nope....only paul the 2nd and vinnie do!

I liked the my bike is built in a "motorcycle theme" comment :lol:
first and last time i watch that joke of a show....i got what i deserved for wasting almost 2 hrs of my life on that steaming pile(well at least it was dvr'd and it was to late to be working in the shop)...
besides i should waste my time watching the important shows
IMG_0316.jpg

i guess thats better than sitting around getting fat :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Keep in mind all of this is just a big illusion to get you to buy Shick razors. :lol:

Schick can't hold a candle to Gillette :lol: :lol: :lol: There's a challenge! A shave off instead of a build off! :D

Latest posts

Back