Jesse James vs SR / JR Teutul

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 5 and 6th - Biker Build Off. What do you guys think, can anyone verify this? I just got a text from my buddy saying "ITS ON!!" When I asked what the he's talking about..He told me Dec 5th - 6th SR and JR will face Jesse James in the discovery channel Biker Build off. I been fallowing the American Chopper series since it was the OCC series, and I heard nothing about this. I'm pretty excited if this is true. Im currently in class and don't have to much time to google. Im sure a simple google search would give me the answers and inform me if this is true or not but I rather ask here so theres a thread and you guys could add your 2cents. If this is true I think Teutul's will get smoked.

I saw a commercial for this on the discovery channel so it IS true! I personally think Jr. Will give James a good run for the money. Sr. Will get put to shame by both of them. :lol:

Even though Jesse has let me down with his bad decision making in his personal life,
his bikes are much classier than the theme bikes of OCC. He posts once and awhile over on the HAMB and his welding skills are way above Juniors skill level. This will be really fun to watch, thanks for the heads up.

outskirtscustoms said:
I saw a commercial for this on the discovery channel so it IS true! I personally think Jr. Will give James a good run for the money. Sr. Will get put to shame by both of them. :lol:

I saw that commercial last night also. I think Jesse will take it but I've been wrong before.

I think they should up the ante and say the looser splits up his business amongst the two best builders. Jr. gets his 50% back, James gets a new shop since he sold his, and Sr. can finally stop yelling and retire. :mrgreen:

Senior should retire. He is a jerk to his kids and employees. I want to use other words to describe him, but those are not allowed here lol. Seriously, that guy is neurotic and some of the things he has said about and to his kids - I have zero respect for the guy. And he is not the builder than Paul Jr. and Jesse James are. Paul Jr. and Jesse James have two completely different styles so it will be interesting to see how this turns out. I am gonna DVR it for sure!!!

Haven't seen OCC or whatever it's become in a couple of years, most their bikes seemed to be oversized cartoonish contrivances to me. If they have to build their own motor, Jr. should probably call in sick. :mrgreen:

P.S. I'd take a factory '58 HD 8) over anything any of them have made. :wink:

atomiczombie2 said:
Senior should retire. He is a jerk to his kids and employees. I want to use other words to describe him, but those are not allowed here lol. Seriously, that guy is neurotic and some of the things he has said about and to his kids - I have zero respect for the guy. And he is not the builder than Paul Jr. and Jesse James are. Paul Jr. and Jesse James have two completely different styles so it will be interesting to see how this turns out. I am gonna DVR it for sure!!!

Its Called "Roid Rage"

deorman said:

I'd rather have a '57 HD....Hard-tail Heaven.

Yawn :wink: Besides everybody knows that when the motorcycle and custom parts manufacturers need a really cool one of kind Kustom bike the man to call is Denny Berg.
The best part of all? He's a Palm Springs yuppie, not a tattoo in sight. No tee shirts, T.V. shows, or "music concerts". Just a super talented guy building one cool motorcycle after another in the garage next to his house... in Palm Springs... that he bought with money from building custom motorcycles.
I never thought I'd ever say this but watching too much "Discovery Channel" will rot your brain.
Have a peek, be sure to check out his fine oriental customs also.
http://www.cobrausa.com/cobra_speci...php?bike_make=15&product_name=Harley-Davidson

I actually like all of those guys, despite all of their issues.

I've watched every episode of American Chopper so it will be fun to see what the two sides come up with.

In my opinion, all of these folks build some incredible bikes and it's been really entertaining to watch over the years.

They can all be really creative, but the shows tend to be more about drama and less about the bikes.
Did you see this one?
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/at-the-garage/motorcycles/radial-heck/

outskirtscustoms said:
deorman said:

I'd rather have a '57 HD....Hard-tail Heaven.

I'll take an XLCR myself but what I really want is 2011 Hayabusa :lol:
Peace Y'all

Yeah, but this is TV so it's all about entertainment and making people tune in over and over again to sell advertising slots...which is no surprise, it is what it is and it's been that way since the beginning.

I've wondered all along if Sr. and Jr. really were as divided as they have made them out to be over the past year. It certainly has driven the ratings up for them.

The one thing I have learned from watching these "reality" TV shows is that every single aspect is well planned out in spite of how spontaneous they may seem.

I've just taken the position that it's all for entertainment purposes and nothing more.

Latest posts

Back