Judson from the UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Whitenoise a couple of times 6 - 7 yrs ago great show!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Boris said:
I went to Whitenoise a couple of times 6 - 7 yrs ago great show!

Come down this year, I'll try and organise a rat bike line-up! :shock:

Will do! Ask your mate if they have any trade stall spots left and if so how much!? My wife has just started one so would be a good excuse to come down!!

welcome from massachusetts . ill show you my van if you show me yours hahahahha :lol:
DSCF0403_zps57bffea0.jpg

580448_10151412161924468_690344844_n.jpg

Certainly! Its the single cab in the middle! :D

ahaa!!
this is pretty good news!! once i get the bike rolling again i'll have to come up!!
i also greatly admire camper vans too!

Welcome. Judson as in that's your name or Judson as in Judson supercharger? I used to have a Judson supercharger for a 40 horse VW motor but sold it to a guy in the Netherlands to fund other parts. 8)

Onewheelsqueel said:
Welcome. Judson as in that's your name or Judson as in Judson supercharger? I used to have a Judson supercharger for a 40 horse VW motor but sold it to a guy in the Netherlands to fund other parts. 8)
you beat me to the punch :lol:
i wondered the same thing !

Onewheelsqueel said:

Well spotted, my surname is Hudson but I l love old school VW tuning. Have never got my hands on a Judson (or Shorrock) yet...

Onewheelsqueel said:
I know where there's two nos oval era okrassa long blocks in boxes unopened. And that's no where near the tip of the iceberg. :)

Awesome! Wish I had the finances to investigate further! :D

Latest posts

Back