Judy is a punk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah like that wil be hard for "the Bike Magnet" LOL :mrgreen:

hmmmm I thought about doing a tandem but chainy beat me too it..... maybe an old schwinn straightbar there are lots of straightbars...... maybe a diamond frame......... woa lots of those too........ ok a ladies frame! darnit! lots of those too..... time for more thought!
ok 10 minutes have passed since I started this message and Judy(girlfriend) tells me........ "how about you build me one that you wont sell!"
ofcourse now I had to giggle because I always sell the ones she likes :)
so the decision has been made..... a postwar Columbia womens bike aptly named
"Judy is a punk"
:)
col01.jpg

Another lady joins the party. Gonna be a cool buildoff. Nice bike Hooch.

Aaron

Looks cool Hooch

Gonna be a sweet lookin bike!
Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Good luck with the build off!

--=={{Rob}}==--

It's a girlie bike, Girlie it up! It's a bike that was around in the 50s! Pink poodle fender skirts. Make the seat look like saddle shoes, ponytail handlebar streamers. Throw some Big Bopper 45s on the hubs (kinda like those geared wheel chain deflector thingies). Makeup compacts for mirrors. Come on Hooch find your feminine side and go with it! :mrgreen:

ok..... well since Judy is a punk she tends to get a bit tipsy now and then so me being the nice guy I am I decided to give her a bit of stability in her ride :)
P9260020.jpg

P9260021.jpg

now to find the perfect wheel tire combo:)

Cool! Should be one heck of a trike! The 20x3s should look good, what would you put on the front? Like MarkM said Kenda still doing the $5 a tire thingy. Keep the pics coming!

Latest posts

Back