Judy is a punk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well upon further inspection the trike idea isnt going to happen
the trike I got the rear axle from had been "Rickified" beyond repair(it was owned by a kid who was extremely hard on it)

so back to 2 wheels she will go

well im sure you can think of something good on 2 wheels any way.
you know the wifes what actually got me in to building bikes again. she hated her old huffy townie and wanted a cruiser so the bug had bitten me after that......

well as you can see I got it stripped of its parts (at work)
and painted the frame hopefully tomorrow i can get it mostly put together

maybe I should add some of that flexible exhaust tubing in the background to make it like a Stutz Blackhawk :)
with some of the stuff i have seen lately I better not give them ideas hahaha
PB270001.jpg

those are my bosses trikes the yellow schwinn is mint and the sears we might fix up this winter. there are a few other schwinn lightweights in the back room too
he didnt know he like bicycles til he met me hahaha now i have sold him a few :)

Hooch,It looks good from here!

Hey,What did your new 'triangle' sprocket come off of? I got a 48T one just like it on an unknown brand bike and Im trying to determin its identity.

Hooch it came out great! I like your pics too. Good job.

For what it's worth, "Judy is a punk" was on my Top Three list. "I aint gonna vota for Hooch, his bike gonna get plenty o' votes fer sure. He don't need mine. I'll vote for one of them cool underdogs instead." Oh well... :)

Hugo

Latest posts

Back