~:~JUICEBOX~:~ DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sic944t said:
with the 12 the top tube is about even and I think it makes it look better the bigger front have the top tube at a fall back slant
Your right on the slant,the 12 evens it out...Once the color is down I will decide on the 12 or 16... The seat has to sit right,maybe need to have a bent seat pole...Will make a easy wheel popper with that slant :D

Oh it's gonna be a wheelie popper fer sure... Got a pipe bender? A nice kick in them front forks about 2/3 of the way up would help. Maybe some nice wheelie bars... My brother in law had some factory stingray wheelie bars and rode from one town to the next on an old blacktop slab, ducking lanes when cars came... six miles!

Oh it's gonna be a wheelie popper fer sure... Got a pipe bender? A nice kick in them front forks about 2/3 of the way up would help. Maybe some nice wheelie bars... My brother in law had some factory stingray wheelie bars and rode from one town to the next on an old blacktop slab, ducking lanes when cars came... six miles!
:rofl: I figured that out from the start, no pipe bender,I did try to bend them slightly but ? Was thinking to put a drag bar with skate wheels(if I find one);)

No work done,due to bad weather here...Here's proof.

Forgot about brakes,as I hate dealing with cables etc.
So will go with the Lester coaster mag wheel.
Did get to pull the lester rim apart,and found a guy who made me a axle.(3/8 24 threads a inch unf)
10euros...
Scrubbed the rim,ready for primer...

Woah... that's some weather alright :43:

Is that a passenger ferry? I got seasick just watching it :eek:
Yep,it sure is...Gen they port them.But the driver must have been :crazy:

Went to see what freebies I could score from a local guy here who works on bikes ,mostly old motorbikes...Since I started and showed a interest in old bikes he has gone out and brought himself a Eastmen...And then someone on the island gave him this to repair...

Did some spraying this morning,weather was perfect,full sun and no wind...
And then...As I was setting up the wind picked up and dark clouds came over...
Managed to spray anyway.
Went with the Lester and the 16" for front.

Sprayed.

Awesome Orange!

Luke.
Will try to make it similar to a Orange 70's Krate fleck...
$(KGrHqF,!iEE6G3fC!8bBOh7Pf,juw~~60_35.JPG

I used it on my atv

So I wanted to have a decal made,but couldn't find anyone to do it...
So I will hand paint it on myself...Hopefully it turns out...

Handpainted,will go over it one more time...

The fleck effect.

WOW! Awesome! :41:

Have to admit, when I saw the top photo, I thought "Oh no! She painted it on upside down!" Took me a second to remember it's a flip bike... :oops:

Luke.
Jus 2 keep it interesting n confusing!!!! Pssst whats a Pro member & how do you become one....

Pro members can direct upload pics instead of using Photobucket, Flickr or similar and can also create galleries. ( http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?gallery/ ) To become one you go to your member name at the top of the screen, wait for the drop-down menu and click account upgrades, it is $20 a year but I look at it as a great way to support this great site anyway...

Luke.

Nice job

Back