Just a little fun mowing today.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_0357-1.jpg

100_0358.jpg

100_0359.jpg

dean were ya trying to mow the bottom of the pond!!! lol that sucks dude. looks to be like you hit some wet unsettled ground and slid into it! good luck trying to get that out!

Easy E

Good thing I live on a deep lake and my 12 year old cut's the grass..Funny thing I am missing one of my lawn mowers.. :wink: No he just hits rocks and bends the cranks..At least you can recover it.. :shock:

Glad to see you've got proof that I'm not alone! I've done lawn maint since I was a kid and ran just about every type of commercial mower on the market. Over the years I've done this more than a few times (and a lot worse). This is the best time of the year for this great sport! Did you leave the blades on? Really makes for some great sounds and screws with the local geese! They get all panicy and such! :mrgreen:

haha, The mower is facing out of the water... im curious how'de this happen? :D

me too actually. i was thinking wet lawn, fast mower maybe he was doing doughnuts?

musclebikes said:
haha, The mower is facing out of the water... im curious how'de this happen? :D
This mower is like a good woman, all the weight is in the rear. :lol: When it started to slide, the ... end came around, and went backwards into the water. It just kept going. I was thinking, "wow, I've never went in this far before." It didn't stop until I pulled the E brake. Once it starts to slide, you can't stop it, it just goes. I hit the blades off right away, and killed the engine after it hit the water. It still filled the engine with water, I had to pull the plugs, and changed the oil 4 times. The water went in through the exhaust. We were mowing with it the next day. Dean

Latest posts

Back