Just finished a couple of Klunkers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Who wants to get dirty?
Both have coaster brakes in the back, and more modern brakes up front (because I am not insane).
Heavy as Fire Truck, but really smooth, stable and fast, downhill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kool Klunkers.. Sorry but not a fan of the wheel disk covers BUT a very BIG fan of the straight bars frames.. The all blacked out klunker is mean looking.. I like'm both.!!!
I'm trying to see how you did the disk brakes but it's hard to see.. Is it possible to get some close up shots of the disk and caliper Please.? Thanks

Looks like he just put a disc fork on there, to me. A few places are offering 1" threaded 26" wheel disc-ready forks these days, usually in chrome or black.

Both have coaster brakes in the back, and more modern brakes up front (because I am not insane).
Off topic, but its kinda funny how your post reminded me of an old Sears 125cc street bike I had as a kid, back brake was toast, rear tire shot, bought second hand knobby for it (had to toss rear fender cause knobby would rub. Sure was scarey rolling down dirt hills, locking up front brake and street rib tire! :crazy:

Latest posts

Back