Just got a deal on some reflectors.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, was watching this all week, expecting a bunch of bidders on it. I ended up paying $12 for the lot of them, paid a bit more than that in shipping costs though..but in total, for what i paid I would've only gotten 2 pairs of the hub shiner/license plate reflectors in the lot in a normal eBay listing.

I'm most excited about the hub shiner and license plate reflectors. Also got a few round wheel reflectors, like that pink one and the NIP retro neon ones.

Though, I've no idea what the stack of blue is in the top left? They look like clip on things for wheels.

I live in Canada, so finding stuff like this is...rare.

Reflector lot.jpg

I've been building a bin like that. Actually, three bins. Pretty much every bike I get, step one is to remove the reflectors, fenders, and guards. Those hub shiner buttons though, I don't have any of those. I like the green and blue ones

I've been building a bin like that. Actually, three bins. Pretty much every bike I get, step one is to remove the reflectors, fenders, and guards. Those hub shiner buttons though, I don't have any of those. I like the green and blue ones

I do the exact same thing when I get a new bike (sometimes the accessories is what I bought the bike for, if it was reasonably priced)

I love accessories but buying them individually is expensive. Those hub shiner buttons were my main draw to that auction, considering what people want for just a pair.

Speaking of, they arrived the other day. Got lots of matching sets, including a front/rear set of Schwinn branded ones, a pair of front/rear Simpsonite branded ones and a few metal backed rears. I still have no idea what the hard plastic blue things are..lol. Pink sawblade reflector was from Wendy's in the mid 90s.

I filtered out all the "modern" reflector.

P_20200813_141353.jpg

Latest posts

Back