Just how many bikes do we have

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rydr1 said:
Uncle Stretch said:
I have come to the conclusion , if you have less than 40 riders , your not a Hoarder. :roll: :roll:

Alright!!!!!!!! im going to max out at 40 then :mrgreen:

Let me re-phrase this, if you have more than 40 riders per 100 sq feet of storage space, THEN you are a hoarder. If I had another shed it'd be full of bikes in a week. (I plan to build one or two in the spring if I can get the money)

40-50 always changing according to time of the year ? (not sure wat that means)

Uncle Stretch said:
I have come to the conclusion , if you have less than 40 riders , your not a Hoarder. :roll: :roll:
please come to my house and tell my mom that :mrgreen: she thinks i am. :roll:

OK, let's see, one...two...three...wait-did I count the red one already? Nuhhh. One...two...
SUNP0007-5.jpg

And then there's...
SUNP0006-5.jpg

And on the deck...
CRIM0027.jpg

Well, still less than Schwinnmesa! :lol: I'm thinking around 160-175. Mostly girl's and parts bikes, and projects to sell. So, maybe 30 or 40 "keepers"! :mrgreen: -Adam

Rustinkerer said:
OK, let's see, one...two...three...wait-did I count the red one already? Nuhhh. One...two...
SUNP0007-5.jpg

And then there's...
SUNP0006-5.jpg

And on the deck...
CRIM0027.jpg

Well, still less than Schwinnmesa! :lol: I'm thinking around 160-175. Mostly girl's and parts bikes, and projects to sell. So, maybe 30 or 40 "keepers"! :mrgreen: -Adam
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW, that's A LOT of bikes!

Also you wouldn't happen to have a better pic of the bike with the front rack in the last pic (4th bike in the front row) would you? I'm trying to get inspired for my Peugeot folding bike.

Rustinkerer said:
SUNP0007-5.jpg

And then there's...
SUNP0006-5.jpg

And on the deck...
CRIM0027.jpg

I love the first pic, reminds me of a some future end of the world bike stash next to a room full of can goods :lol:

Did a quick inventory of the bikes. The ones stashed in the shed and in the garage, in the attic of the garage and inside the trailer, and there is grannys shed and a couple of others.
Well all somewhat totaled there were 66 bikes. 15 that were ridden in the last year. About 30 or so that you could air up the tires a ride. That leaves about 36 for parts and pieces, OK.

I'm going to talk to Steve and see if we can have a section where we could have an online psychiatrist ,to help the members with over 11 bikes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hate to say it but there is some sickness here. Denial is the worst part.

Uncle Stretch said:
I'm going to talk to Steve and see if we can have a section where we could have an online psychiatrist ,to help the members with over 11 bikes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hate to say it but there is some sickness here. Denial is the worst part.

Yep......take another look at my signature line. :wink:

Seems like I rotate around 5-6 bikes. I always keep my Giant bike, for regular rides , though.

Latest posts

Back