Kabuki road bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this old road bike from a friend (original owner) who no longer wanted it...

Says its a ~1979 Kabuki SSK. Its a little small for me (53cm frame) otherwise I would make a cheap fixie out of it. It has some nice parts like Mavic MA2 wheels, Sugino cranks, TTT stem, ITM handlebars, new tires, etc...

I haven't much use for it right now and I already have a burrito...anyone need parts? :lol:

kabuki1.jpg

I can't really tell from the picture...but is the wheel set a 27" quick release..?

How much for the rim set..

I have the same bike, yours has been upgraded. Mine has steel rims, no Quick release, steel crankset, etc.. Someone put some extra money into it, or the broke the original frame and just replaced theirs with the Kabuki frame. Yours is definitely a much better quality bike than the original.

Genom said:
jaydub said:

Post your zip code, I'll figure shipping and come up with a price.
06482 Looking to trade for anything bike related...I might have ?

jaydub said:
Genom said:
jaydub said:

Post your zip code, I'll figure shipping and come up with a price.
06482 Looking to trade for anything bike related...I might have ?

Monday evening when I'm back home I will weigh the wheels and get you a shipping quote.

Would you have a set of 26" wheels with a coaster brake for a beach cruiser I'm putting together for a friend?

Since I am away from home for Easter, I will get shipping quotes to everyone sometime Monday night.

Thank all of you for interest in these parts! (I can use the space in my house :lol: )

Latest posts

Back