Kicking It!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I have an 80's Randor freestyle kick scooter. I got this off craigslist for forty bucks. I bought to just ride around and have some fun with it. I never intended to make it a project but you know how that goes. So let me gather up all the photos and I'll post em on a bit.

Photo0005.jpg

Here it is right when i picked it up.

Photo0013.jpg

Re: Kicking It!! paint and wheels

Ok now the paint begins. For the frame I chose a powder blue with a satin clear coat over it. The forks and Handle bars were done in a gloss red whit a gold flake painted over it then a clear gloss.

SDC12051b.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0025.jpg

SDC12052b.jpg

SDC12053b.jpg

SDC12054b.jpg

Photo0027.jpg

I ordered these black rims and new tires. Put them together and over night this happened....
So it was back to the old rims

SDC12146.jpg

SDC12203bb.jpg

That turned out cool.
Sorry you didn't get it posted in the finished section in time.

Hi, can you throw an old guy a bone here? My wife picked up a Randor scooter out of someone's trash. It has a busted wheel and I've spent HOURS online trying to find parts. The only thing I can find are these dinky 100 mm wheels, but I'm looking for something like 8½" like you show in these pictures. Where can I shop for some new wheels?

Latest posts

Back