Kicking It!!

Nov 14, 2011
Arlington,Texas
Hey guys I have an 80's Randor freestyle kick scooter. I got this off craigslist for forty bucks. I bought to just ride around and have some fun with it. I never intended to make it a project but you know how that goes. So let me gather up all the photos and I'll post em on a bit.

Nov 14, 2011
Arlington,Texas
Re: Kicking It!! paint and wheels

Ok now the paint begins. For the frame I chose a powder blue with a satin clear coat over it. The forks and Handle bars were done in a gloss red whit a gold flake painted over it then a clear gloss.

I ordered these black rims and new tires. Put them together and over night this happened....
So it was back to the old rims

Nov 14, 2011
Arlington,Texas
kingfish254 said:
That turned out cool.
Sorry you didn't get it posted in the finished section in time.
Awe man you mean I didn't post in the right area? Dammit!! Well lesson learned.. Its cool I'll be ready for the next one. I have lots of other projects.

Dec 15, 2014
Hi, can you throw an old guy a bone here? My wife picked up a Randor scooter out of someone's trash. It has a busted wheel and I've spent HOURS online trying to find parts. The only thing I can find are these dinky 100 mm wheels, but I'm looking for something like 8½" like you show in these pictures. Where can I shop for some new wheels?

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles