KICKSTAND MAGAZINE???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

Anyone know where the new Kickstand Magazine is? There don't seem to be any updates on their website for a while and I've only recieved 2 issues. My biggest concern is that they were a fly-by-night mag that had an excellent concept but lack of funding to continue. I hope not as I love the mag so far.

That's a good question.

They were supposed to feature Adam's (karfer67) build off bike as their October issue centerfold.

Hopefully they didn't go belly up, but in today's economy it wouldn't be a surprise.

I sent off an email and I'll let you know what they say. I read inside on the publishing page that it's going to be published 4 times a year in 2009. If all goes well, maybe they'll publish more next year.
Like I said, I'll let you know when I find anything out.

jeff

we're still here!

First year is always a challenge, but we are still producing the magazine. So much great stuff going on with cruisers! Call it growing pains. 2010 is gonna be huge for the magazine and the events we will be hosting!

Issue #3 is at the printers and should be out in the next week or so!

We have regular updates on our website at http://www.kickstandmag.com

feel free to email me at [email protected] for updates or any other ideas, concepts or suggestions!

brad

Thanks Brad!

You have my support. I look forward to your mags future. :D

bradkevans said:
we're still here!

First year is always a challenge, but we are still producing the magazine. So much great stuff going on with cruisers! Call it growing pains. 2010 is gonna be huge for the magazine and the events we will be hosting!

Issue #3 is at the printers and should be out in the next week or so!

We have regular updates on our website at http://www.kickstandmag.com

feel free to email me at [email protected] for updates or any other ideas, concepts or suggestions!

brad

lol thought the winning build off bike was to be featured in issue 3? oh well i know they are a new deal and it must be nuts to pull it off and they are doing a good job

Karfer I need your input! I'm putting together an editorial for the Magazine on "Why we build our custom bikes". Do me a favor and help me out a bit. I know why I build, I just need a few more perspectives.

Later Travis

"I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS"...worth of magazine. :shock: Just kidding. I just miss my reading material for the crapper. :oops: It inspires greatness in me and I need it right about now. I hope you guys send out soon.

legburner said:
I just miss my reading material for the crapper. :oops: It inspires greatness in me and I need it right about now.

That´s where my Cruisers book is by Johnny Fuego & Michael Ames :mrgreen: but I somehow doubt that's the kind of inspiration they were aiming for :shock: :lol:

Just sent Brad an email, I hope I can subscribe from overseas. Looks like a great mag, all I read about bikes is online, it'ld be nice to have something to read elsewhere.

did not get mine yet but we are doing the photoshoot of the build off bike as we speak. it will be in issue 4 kinda fitting when you think about it.

Latest posts

Back