KIDS RAT ROD BIKE BUILD OFF POLL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you participate in this build off?

• Yes

Votes: 41 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • 16" Wheels and Under

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • 20" Wheels and Under

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
There has been talk of an unofficial build off that would focus on building kids bikes or pixie bikes.

Wondering how many people would be interested in participating.

This would be a wide open build off with zero rules when it comes to modifications...frame mods are fine.

Would you prefer that we keep it to 16" wheeled bikes and under or should we include 20" wheeled bikes too?

This would be totally causal...no rules, no prizes, just for fun.

I say allow nanner seats! Riding pics are a must when done!!!!!! :lol: Guess I gotta think about how to mod my 1/2 Pint! :roll: :roll:
L8 EM

I have two potential 16" bikes that might work for this. Maybe even a 18" tire bike still in the work shop. I would be into this just to build another bike for my youngest daughter.

only rule i vote for is somebodys got to be able to ride it...........but 20" and under will give people alot of choices in builds and some kids will get some kick donkey bikes...

my kid just picked out a color for the AMF roadmaster 20" i've been puttin off ..

I think this build is a good idea.
i think it would be even more cool to see it turn into a "build it and donate it" type of deal...
just a thought...

If this thing happens

I hope it turns out to be a build off for 20inch bikes and smaller, because 20inch bikes are the smallest I have, if it turns out to be a "16inch and smaller race", Ill have to make a run to the junk yard....not that you guys have got to push me to go to the junk yard... :mrgreen:

I'd like to play,but I'm planning a 24"-26" buritto with an adjustable seat fore and aft so me and my 7yo. niece helper and the rest of the neighborhood kids can take turns riding it.

Brat Rod Build Off! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I think this is a good way to go, low pressure, fun. Maybe make it on a short schedule so nobody goes too nuts on it. Keep it simple.

I know im being a total hipocrit when I ask this.....but my parents said that since I already have 24inch bike a quarter of the way built I cant do a build off bike.So what do you say, will you guys be pals and let me enter my 24in. bike? Its hard to tell the differnce between a 20inch frame and 24 anyways.

Ide like to do a 24inch frame with 26 inch tires...I understand if you guys dont like the idea, since its not a kids bike.

Latest posts

Back