Killafornia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
battery tube rocks, ive been tryin to house all my front light battery/guts in the same place, but that set-up is sweet.

FINAL PICS......
33.jpg

38.jpg

06.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

22.jpg

07.jpg

13.jpg

26.jpg

thanks guys.... i am going to take more pictures before i post in final pics. the backround is too busy. im gonna try just a plain wall for backround. thanks for your input. ill update soon..

dude if u would be so gracious to let us in on where u got that light it would be terriffic!

sweet bike too i love it

Thank u all for the positive feedback :D ...As for the fork, Yes it is bent. when i got the fork, it was bent backwards. when i started to bend it back straight, i got the idea to keep going forward. it gives it a lower, streched out stance. The front light is an old Delta Headlight i got off E-bay a few years ago. I made the bracket and battery tube. The tail lights is also a Delta off E-bay. it had like rocket style fins on it that i sanded off then painted... i sure wish they still made lights like these. Cool old lights are becoming harder to find. im sure someone in here could point u in the right direction as to where to find some old lights. later.

The problem with those old flat forks ain't bending `em it's keeping `em straight :wink:

I would think with a decent vise and some 1" pipe you could do it real easy. Heck I spread my frame rear triangle for a Nexus-7 hub by hand, easier than I would've thought. They used pretty soft steel back in the day.

Latest posts

Back