KLUNKER Action Gallery- Trophy Picture.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Albert, that is too cool that you tried it on Highcycle. I can see the dust.

I joked about taking some Klunker Action shots with Firewing, well here you go.
We have no hills in downtown Savannah, but I remembered one of the lanes that was dirt and gravel.

PRESENTING FIREWING - THE URBAN KLUNKER!!!! :p

OBVIOUSLY, I'm not really entering the contest, but just providing some comic relief.

URBAN KLUNKER ACTION VIDEO : :arrow:http://youtu.be/MBjYDwifFLI

FWK4-Copy_zps5702b45d.jpg

Tattoosbyalbert said:
Here is my redition Kingfish!
The only hill I could find was at a near by park and as far as dirt goes.... Well ya see what I'm working with.
Onscreen visual aid so you don't miss the sand action.

Lack luster ideo included
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IS4s_WIWAFo

You got skills! :shock: :)

I confess to hiring out the slide.

We did our best with the costume, Rat Rod t-shirt, denim shorts, high black boots. The crazy thing is this week she actually got a denim shirt as a gift and asked if we could retake the photos. :shock:

TattoosbyAlbert you for sure deserve a prize for even riding that let alone sliding. Very well done.

Dang a tall bike slide and King fish getting sideways on fire wing!!!!!!!! pretty awesome :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Troy

The Renaissance Man said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Sorry its all I got :roll:

That's VERY IMPRESSIVE executing the slide while riding backwards! And your not even looking over your shoulder. :shock:
Your just showing out! :p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the late announcement. It was a tough choice especially with Bruce using a stunt double. :wink:

My choice is Jats. He had a well documented build and showed lots of enthusiasm with the action shots. Pm Me your details.

Congrats to all. I think the "action shots" added to this sub build off and I hope all had fun. Who would of thought we would see some skidding from a tall bike. :shock:

cman said:
Sorry for the late announcement. It was a tough choice especially with Bruce using a stunt double. :wink:

My choice is Jats. He had a well documented build and showed lots of enthusiasm with the action shots. Pm Me your details.

Congrats to all. I think the "action shots" added to this sub build off and I hope all had fun. Who would of thought we would see some skidding from a tall bike. :shock:

Way to go Jats!!! I agree with Yoots, you went after the Action Shot with the same focus and dedication that you did with your build!
BRAVO!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D, P.M. sent bruce :!: :!: :!:

Troy

Gratz, hun! Oh and I found that picture of you sliding VJ....pfft...

Everyone did a great job!!!

Laurie aka Momma JATS

Latest posts

Back