Klunker Contestants Check In.

Mar 24, 2010
Richmond Tx
CCR said:
Bane said:
I'm in if the field thinks a big BMX style fits the sub class.
My build is definitely more of a modern version klunker / lots of BMX parts there too. Cman is judging and I think a bike that looks closer to the "original" klunkers has a better shot of winning this comp, but it's all in fun and I'm giving it my best on my "klunker" :)

Cool, I guess i'm in.

Jan 22, 2013
Virginia Beach, VA
Mine's an amalgam of everything. Cruiser frame, Manitou MTB shocks, BMX seat, stem and handle bars...and a drink holder, and probably some other stuff I haven't thought of yet.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Jul 1, 2010
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Bendix said:
to see 'true' classic klunkers (and a few with modern touches) from one of the originals:

http://www.clunkers.net

:wink:
Bendix! I specifically sought out a Bendix hub for this year's build, just to impress you! I hope it works.

It's a green band... well, it is now.

May 4, 2012
Oregon high desert
so not my final slide pick but thought I should get the beta 2 test pic in so here it is

now I have to get the suit and we will do the final!! :D :lol: 8)

Troy

May 4, 2012
Oregon high desert
Yoothgeye! the location is on the Crooked river by bowman dam outside of Prineville and fed ex will not ship something that size :shock: :lol: :lol: your welcome to come over for a visit and we will even throw in a BBQ plus the fishing will be good but the catching may suck!!!

CCR, thanks man appreciate it!!!!

Daughter jats did a great job of getting the pictures for me :D

Troy

May 4, 2012
Oregon high desert
cool that gives me time to practice my slide!!!

Troy