KLUNKER DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this Klunker build off sure has bumped the prices of needed parts up on the bay.......
Check the selling price on this made for klunking fork...

Item number: 140280969111

Out of my price point.

41DX said:
Wow, this Klunker build off sure has bumped the prices of needed parts up on the bay.......
Check the selling price on this made for klunking fork...

Item number: 140280969111

Out of my price point.

If you live in a city big enough to support a bicycle co-op, I strongly recommend you check there. If you've never been to a bike co-op before you won't believe the selection or the prices. It's like a candy store, but with bikes and used bike parts.

Here's the dealy-o.

This is an unofficial build off...i.e. just for fun.

To make things a little interesting I decided that I'd pick my favorite and they would win the signed KLUNKERZ DVD.

Everyone else will just have to settle for owning a really cool bike they built. :mrgreen:

I went ahead and unlocked the Finished Bikes forum because there seems to be a lot of confusion as to when the build off was supposed to end.

Many thought that they would have all of today to post their pics.

I'll lock the forum later this evening.

well there is alot of great builds being done. it's to bad only 18 got finnished. like mine is still not done and i would of gotten it done but i can not post pic's. i am on another machine as mine is still not fixed. so when it all gets done then i will post. anyways, a great buildoff and some very kool bikes. well done.

Outlaw 8)

hey, i had a lot of fun with my first RRB build-off.
there are some amazing machines in this one!

wonder when Steve will come to his decision....

This ain't easy...so many cool bikes...still thinking it over. :cry:

I've narrowed it down to 2 or 3 bikes....will make a final decision in a day or two. :D

it's gotta be tough. i had my 2 winners picked from day 1, but for various reasons neither ended up being completed. so much for my prediction skills!

I really got used to checking in here once or twice a day to see the cool Klunker updates. Nothing for two days now.......
Darn, this ended too fast.

Back