Knock Knock mind if we come in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all..... my name is Murray. This all started when my then 8 yr old son asked if we could rebuild a bike. So with a little help from some local people and alot of insperation from Kev aka "Clothespin"... here we are! It all started with an old BMX bike givin to him by his grand parents. He asked for a ARMY theme.

IMG_1596.jpg

As for me......and as my web name suggests, I'm a Firefighter. I enjoy building Hot Rods and I'm a pro Trimmer (I do custom Uhpolstery) for everybody else. Right now I'm working on a 51 chev BelAir.....and a wack of bikes :D

here are a few pics of some bikes we have, or made

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1702-1.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

the fleet continues to grow!

I to would like to welcome all of you! and say thanks for all the great ideas, insperation, and support to this Forum!

Thanks Murray
aka Firewalker

Hey Mur,
welcome aboard....see if you can post up some before and after
pic's of the BMX you just did in The Gallery Thread.

It was a great build!

and don't forget to mention to all that you are a Fire Fighter,
protecting and Saving Lives on a Regular Basis!! :D :D

We have a few Fire Fighters...and x Fire Fighters on The site here.
as well as a few Car nuts....don't be shy showing off your awesome
work,

good to see yaa Mur,
Kev.

Welcome aboard the board. Maple Ridge certainly seems to be a hot-bed of hot rodding. Cool.

-Mp

Lol i doubt any of you guys have heard it but kevs comment reminds me of the song "Fireman" by lil wayne.. one of the rap tunes i like..

welcome, nice rides. my wife has a bratz like yours, she lus it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

love the look of your slick daddy.............so are you runnin two shifters or one, I noticed you have one under the seat suicide style......what brand is that if you dont mind me asking, also is that a 3 spd hub and will that shifter under the seat work??

oldskool13

thanks for the comment! :D

the slick Daddy is a 3 spd hub and right now It's hooked up to the twist shift....I'm looking to hook it up to the shifter soon. I have been test placing it too see if I want to do that :wink:

As for your question...YES the shifter will work with the hub! The Shifter is a shimano 333 and it works well with the 3 speed.

FW

Latest posts

Back