Kotton Kandy Kroozer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jo ann fabrics had green on clearance, $1.50/ can. All other colors 8.99. Out of budget. Went a different direction. Nice selection though, plus this fabric panel. Note turquoise glitter paint.
upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

I let her at it with the paint, the nozzle was goobered up, not her fault. No runs so far. i touched up. Happy.

upload_-1.jpg

Fancy masking, huh?

Im really trying to pull a neon and hot rod finish out of this. Candy and glitter are my weapons. Im not sure who likes the glitter, neon and candy touches more..... Wish me luck!

I wonder if that neon marking paint comes in a regular spray can. And good luck.

I need to try some of the glitter paint someday.
Looking forward to seeing how your paint comes out.

I used that stuff on one of my BO bikes too. One nice thing about it is you can lay it on thick. The "glitter" gives it a lot of texture, perfect for hiding any imperfections.

I cant not think cotton candy when i look at this. I was very happy with the neon pink to silver fade i painted. This has been a wonderful practice canvas. Its more important to do this with Liv as a team than turn out anything to show off, so instead of spray glitter, we got neon craft glitter and some hi gloss clear. I spray she shakes. Much spraying and shaking later, we made it here. It has grown on me in the biggest way.
upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

Got some parts bikes! This is good. The wheels I had before that were blue, the tires were Harley branded black. Now I have two choices of purple wheelsets with white tires. Still trying to sort out fork, bars, chainring and seat.
upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! I am in 0% panic mode and expect everything to fall in place!

Looks like you have plenty of "flavors" to choose from...:D

This thing keeps falling together. I dont know why i grabbed this fork, but it is working out too. I got some tube flattening up at the top like i was warned about, but super minor paint loss.

upload_-1.jpg

Fork jig from scrap pile of princess bikes
upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

Before
upload_-1.jpg

During
upload_-1.jpg

After
upload_-1.jpg

Just the perfect height. She can touch both toe balls while sitting.
Seat change
upload_-1.jpg

parts just jumping out of my hands.
upload_-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back