krazi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, I'm krazi. I live in hastings nebraska. I'm only one of a few in town that collects old bikes. I started working on old bikes when I was about 6 or so, and I've owned hundreds. I take some of my old to the show at dyer's park every summer. I like old schwinns and huffys. I'll post pics as soon as I find a camera

krazi

thanks for the welcome. I have an old huffy slingshot? kinda like the rail, but the short wheel base. it handles like a dream you can see the picture at http://www.thecabe.com in the muscle bikes section under the topic "my pride and joy. I built an upside down bike last summer. I drive an old dodge truck and when the weather is warm I get my old mercury bobcat out and cruise the town in it.
how about this, "primer is finer", or "in the rough, is just enough"

krazi

your close

hello there, my name is jon and live in kansas city. do you know big ron, he a collecter of fine machinery. theres a car,motorcycle and bicycle show in nebraska this comming weekend. dont think i can make it. we have alot of collectors here, so many we started a club " the spokesmen". in sept. theres going to be a greaser car show that our club is attending and showing our bikes. the perfect place for a rat bike... glad you joined the site.

after a few months I've deceided to return. I have since quit my job at walfart and now I am driving truck for a local paving company. still trying to figgure out how to post pics.

krazi

If u upload them to photo bucket u can just copy and paste the image code and put it here. I think its the same at imageshack, I think photobucket's easier.

ricksterr1221 said:
If u upload them to photo bucket u can just copy and paste the image code and put it here. I think its the same at imageshack, I think photobucket's easier.
Imageshack is that way and easy to use. I haven't tried Photobucket so I cant say which is easier...Kelly

Latest posts

Back