KRAZY HORSE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its done and the final picture is posted , i dont think this bike was enough against some of the great bikes being built but it is a great rider and thats what i was shooting for , Keep pushing guys and girls the end is getting close , thanks to all for the positive comments that made this a great build off for me , it was alot of fun , See you all in the next build off
6-15-15 slow roll buffalo003.jpg

You and I always finish too early. Except you're making a scratch build in the time it takes me to do a re-paiint:21:. That bike is awesome!

I saw it in person today and it is very well built, looks awesome, and best of all, it is very rideable! (Just keep it away from the speed bumps...:banghead:). The seat had me fooled, it really looks like Chrome at first glance. And the welding......top notch! The size is pretty impressive, it really stands out in a crowd.

The guy riding it was pretty cool too... :113:

I saw it in person today and it is very well built, looks awesome, and best of all, it is very rideable! (Just keep it away from the speed bumps...:banghead:). The seat had me fooled, it really looks like Chrome at first glance. And the welding......top notch! The size is pretty impressive, it really stands out in a crowd.

The guy riding it was pretty cool too... :113:
Thank you , that ride today was a lot of fun , 7.2 miles and I think I only scraped the frame 3 times , guess I learned my lesson that 2 1/2" off the ground just isn't enough , I think the next one needs to but 3 1/2" , but low looks so cool !!!!!:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back