Kreep Koach

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So its no secret I love horror and monster based everything. One of my all time favorite shows is the Munsters. I love everything about it, but I REALLY love the Barris vehicles. The Munster Koach is TOO cool. I'm going to be loosely basing this build on that basic idea.

YES!

I've had this turd of a Bratz bike kicking around for a while. Time for a change up.

I'm planning on making a new stretched rear triangle, and wedging one of there in there.

I'm going to figure it out as I go but it should be fun!

Re: [Muscle Bike Build-off] Kreep Koach

I look forward to watching this one come together, especially around Halloween when lots of extras will be readily available. Wait till those post-Halloween sales in November!

CRASH said:
I look forward to watching this one come together, especially around Halloween when lots of extras will be readily available. Wait till those post-Halloween sales in November!

I don't have the patience to wait for the sales. :lol: :lol:

I stayed up STUPID late so I could get this out..... SO AMPED!! I started to stretch out the back end about 6 inches or so. I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with the bratz frame as it is insanely thin metal. Either way heres some progress! :shock:

Hopefully I can get the uppers done tonight. I'm still debating on the seat/ upper layout.

LukeTheJoker said:
Nice! I believe you are the first to do some actual building! Well done! :mrgreen:

Luke.

Thanks bud! You know me, I freak out on the first day then get loaded down with responsibilities and scramble at the last second. :lol: :lol: Hopefully I can space out my time a little better for this one. I do have a huge Halloween party and Comicon to do this month, but not much else! I'm banking on smooth sailing. :wink:

Looking forward to seeing this theme come together.
GIT TO BUILDIN!

Sooooo I got this ratty partially rotted section of scaffold from work. As soon as I looked at it, the gears started turning! Not sure, but I think I'm going to raise the stay angle to be even with the upper frame. Either way I'm digging the dragstripperish vibe. I'm still up in the air about rear triangle layout, but that's what tack welds are for!

I also picked up some necessary building supplies. :lol: :lol:

This is what I'm thinking. This beast is going to be COVERED in spiderwebs! :lol: :lol:

YES! Bring on the Kreepy. Love that tire.

So I went on a little vacation to Comicon. We had a GREAT time! :shock: :lol:

I also decided to switch up the base frame on this one. While I love my dragstripper-esque frame, I'm not super happy about the look of it for this theme. I scored an awesome Kia KMX on eBay (the first bike I had as a kid.) I think this fits the bill a bit better in my mind. Hopefully there will be some progress tonight. :D

I had never heard of the Kia KMX before. I had to look it up. Looks interesting. I look forward to seeing what you're going to do with it!

Kia1.jpg

Latest posts

Back