Krusty Corvette 5 Speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's amazing how these things work out (sometimes... :lol: ) I have wanted a red Corvette for quite awhile but just never could make a deal on one...You know, a bike shows up but no $$...Got the $$ but no bikes for sale...Well the aunt of one of my neighbors passed away recently (RIP) and he knew I was into old bikes so he brought this over and offered it to me:

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

Needless to say, I bought it! :mrgreen:

thanks for holding it for me, i'll be right over to pick it up! :mrgreen: awesome score,can't wait to see it cleaned up(let's hope it's a faster job than that collegiate!)

sweet! it even has the rear reflector! those are always missing or broken. :D

Way Cool! I've got that front rack iff'en yer interested...just ship the bike to me and I'll put 'er on for ya...HONEST! :shock: No,really! Nice find...I'm truly jealous...Pappy 8)

Metal Militia said:
...can't wait to see it cleaned up(let's hope it's a faster job than that collegiate!)
Hahahaa! With my track record, probably not! :lol:

Markm said:
SWEET!!!!
Thanks!

stretch said:
sweet! it even has the rear reflector! those are always missing or broken. :D
Yea, this one's beat up pretty bad too... :(

kingsting said:
Your bike has the scarce early chainguard graphic. There was a big debate on the Schwinn boards over this last year sometime. ( I couldn't find the original post.)
Cool! Thanks...I'll post over there and see what turns up. :D

Latest posts

Back