"Krusty Kritter"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was borded... :lol:

ratbike.jpg

Well...another day, a couple more additions to the build. All that's left is to string a chain on and take some final photos for the finished RRBO3 Section...
I have to say this was really fun! Great Idea and a big THANK YOU to Rat Rod Bikes for keeping up a great site!

How it sits right now:
DSCF1931.jpg

Here's the Capital Brewery can Light Housing...Wisconsin Amber (LOCAL BREW).
I'm gonna shove the insides of a flash light inside.
It's bolted on and I opened up the top with a can opener to fit the light inside:
DSCF1935.jpg

Here are the springs I added...A simple touch that helped out with the stem bolt breaking off locking the fork to the frame:
DSCF1937.jpg

-Rodney

nice rat! I had some chopped down bars like that on my 'vette for a while too. they're a lot of fun to ride on. :)

cool to hear about circuit bending here. I was thinking of making some sort of circuit bent thing for my horn tank :?:

I'll have to check out you music!

Cool...you're into bending to huh? Awesome! A bent tank would rock! Micheal Una built a beep bike...a bent excersise bicycle!!!!! It was intense!

Awsome idea for a RAT :!: Look at the bike I just built with the same idea in mind, build as you go and I found some cool parts like APE HANGERS and A GREAT SEAT.
100_2579.jpg

Latest posts

Back