KustomKruiser Slick Daddy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I.M.H.O this is THE best cruiser ever made.
I do quite a lot of long-distance stuff on it, cruises between 50 -260 km's and it never let me down.
Comfortable, handles well and on top of that i think it looks really great!

IMAG1297.jpg

IMAG1303.jpg

IMAG0995.jpg

IMAG0720.jpg

I have 2 KK Slick Daddy bikes. One I bought new in fall 2004, when my Dad passed away, then modified like all my bikes..The other i o
picked up used 3rd hand last fall..Both of them are orange and yours is not.. a Europe thing?

goneoutside said:
I have 2 KK Slick Daddy bikes. Both of them are orange and yours is not.. a Europe thing?

Nope , mine used to be orange too... not my colour, so i first spraypainted it matt black wich i liked but pretty soon wanted a colour that would really make the bike stick out, so i tried some blue on it.
The blue turned out a few shades lighter than intended .... not bad, but after riding it for a few months like this i decided to go back to black.
Somewhere between now and coming April i'm gonna have the bike powdercoated in highgloss black and switch the straight springer for a bent springer.
Fix it up with a 24''x80mm wheel with a Nexus 3 speed rollerbrake hub so i can make a suicide stick to use for braking as well as for shifting.
Nice pic of yo' SlickDaddy though, intend on leaving it like that, or you got some plans for it?

My old man passed away in 2007.. always watched me build bikes and stuff, pretty enthusiastic about em too, so im aiming to dedicate this one to him.

Anyway, thanks fo posting your pics
:mrgreen:

I put on a bent springer and an Ape.
Like how it looks, rides pretty 8) too.
Had to put some additional spacers between the forklegs to fit the 24x3.0 Fatti-O in the springer.
Here's a few pics i took on a 58 km ride around Rotterdam area the day before yesterday .
Freezin' cold with a really mean wind but just had go fo' a ride. :mrgreen:

IMAG1443.jpg

IMAG1441.jpg

IMAG1445.jpg

Latest posts

Back