L00K what Ratti Claus just brought me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC02285.jpg

they UGLY,they CHEAP, and they even SMELLL bad but these motherscrathers will be transformed this weekend....from rusty piles of p00 to spray painted and air in the tires piles p00. :mrgreen:

Nice job and quick turn around too.

The flat black wheels with w/w look great.

I stumble onto alot of bikes for the right price (free), but no trike yet. :(

I musta been a g00d boy!

Ratti Claus delivered again....well via eb@y and a local seller.
bikenexus.jpg

I picked this up for $41.00..I'm not too keen on the pearlescent PINK but I do like the pistachio rims with the nexus 3 speed hub and white walls. The seller told me it had been ridden only once...then put under the patio to flash rust the chrome. She threw in the krypto lock too.

Look for these wheels on a flat black Schwinn cantilever frame :mrgreen: .

-0rb

Re: I musta been a g00d boy!

Nice score! Well worth the price for the rims alone. Looks like a lot of other great usable parts also.
My wife was wanting one of these pink bikes to "black out" (all the components black). We didn't realize it was pearlescent till seeing one in person so she's changed her mind.

orbittron said:
Ratti Claus delivered again....well via eb@y and a local seller.
I picked this up for $41.00..I'm not too keen on the pearlescent PINK but I do like the pistachio rims with the nexus 3 speed hub and white walls. The seller told me it had been ridden only once...then put under the patio to flash rust the chrome. She threw in the krypto lock too.

Look for these wheels on a flat black Schwinn cantilever frame :mrgreen: .

-0rb

It does seem like your better off looking for a cheap bike that has the Nexus rear hub than to buy it alone. Those puppies seem to bring quite a bit of money on Ebay.

The set up you bought is even better...it already comes installed in some cool wheels!

Great Score!! I have those exact bars and neck!! I wont use them anyways so let me know if you need em for a project!

'57 frankenschwinn w/ parts donor in the background

DSC02315.jpg

This is my first Nexus hub bike and I love it...this is a blast to ride...rode it to a LBS for some handle grips and every knuckle head in the shop was dr00L'n over it. The wheels are powder coated aluminum w/S.S. spokes by electra, a great, lucky buy for $41.00. :p

Anybody in the Ft. Worth/Dallas area?

I saw this on the eB@y: Item number: 290043103801

Looks like a great deal on parts,donor or rider bike....$20 with 18 hours left & no reserve.

My Disclaimer: I assure you that I have NO connection to the seller whatsoever. Just thinking someone could use the parts.
-0rb

Latest posts

Back