La Cala-Klunk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well since Outlaw twisted my arm,I guess I'll do a klunker. The frame was actually gonna be something else but since I was bored I said "f it! why not."

Here is the bike i am working with
a really lame huffy
IMG_2726.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg

IMG00073.jpg

IMG00072.jpg

I might still add the skull
-DeviceMemory-home-user-pictures-IM.jpg

I love colors!
here are some colors I might do...

I think this is Jon's favorite color
Roth Juicy Pink
IMG_3209.jpg

I like this seafoam green
IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

heres how it looks in the sun
IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

dont know which fork to use
IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

and was sanding a little bit tonight.
IMG_3214.jpg

more to come :D

dude, i knew ya would join.lol thats a great frame. use the shocks. owww an that skippy, oh yeah. sea foam green thats got to be the one. sic sic sic. yeah i like it all klunk on

Outlaw 8)

The seafoam green is stunning! And I'd go for the middle fork, or the one on the left, but that grey one's got a bit more "downhillandthebrakesdon'twork"-look. :D

chimi is that a derailuer in the first picture? will that work having a multi geared rear wheel but single gear sprocket up front? just curious as to how that works...

Easy E

elvis51 said:
chimi is that a derailuer in the first picture? will that work having a multi geared rear wheel but single gear sprocket up front? just curious as to how that works...

Easy E
It would if it wasn't a skip-tooth.
Except someone on here made a skiptooth 2 speed.
They used a Huret derailer that used round wheels as pullys, instead of those with teeth, and the back two gears of an old freewheel. I guess that some used skiptooth sprockets on the very largest, because when it is that large, there isn't a need for all of the teeth, and they wanted to drop weight, which is funny because those were some of the heaviest freeewheels.

mastershake916 said:
elvis51 said:

Easy E
It would if it wasn't a skip-tooth.
Except someone on here made a skiptooth 2 speed.
They used a Huret derailer that used round wheels as pullys, instead of those with teeth, and the back two gears of an old freewheel. I guess that some used skiptooth sprockets on the very largest, because when it is that large, there isn't a need for all of the teeth, and they wanted to drop weight, which is funny because those were some of the heaviest freeewheels.
i added that skiptooth a few months ago for another type of build but I am no gonna use it for this one.

Yes chimi, i love that color so much i bought you a wife beater in the same color and some daisy dukes. Then you can go to San Francisco and ride your seafoam bike in one of there parades!!!!!

Latest posts

Back