Lady Jivaro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lady Jivaro (The jig is up!)

Well I got the frame up on the jig and leveled. Got the dropouts located where they need to be. Now I'm going to weld up the main part of the frame. then I can start fabrication on the rear stays. Here's a few pics. Sorry if you cant make out the frame on the jig. My background makes it hard. Space is limited and I really don't want to move the jig because I have it nice and level where it is. Here ya go! :)

Well I worked all day on Lady Jivaro and I'm tired. I did manage to wash my wife's car and and take my daughter driving as well. She's about ready to get her license. I'm at mock up stage now. :) I like the way it looks. As I said before I took 6" of stretch out of it and added 1 more inch of ground clearance. So I guess I should call this one Lady Jivaro 24. I just wanted to make sure my wife would be able to ride it. After this is over I'm going to build 2 full size Lady Jivaro bikes (Lady Jivaro 26) for my daughter and a friend.

Bending tube for the rear stays.

Mock up.

Re: Lady Jivaro (Mock up stage)

that is a real nice mock up love the lines and angles

troy

Re: Lady Jivaro (Mock up stage)

That frame has some sick lines!!

Latest posts

Back