Lady Jivaro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sensor said:
I'm in awe since, if I'm not mistaken, this is your fist frame build! :mrgreen:
Thanks Sensor, junknutz1975, and kingfish254! Yes this is my first scratch build and there's plenty more to come! :D

I'm sure many people are envious of your ability to acquire and set up all those tools for your first scratch build and while having great tools go a long way, you need some real talent to come up with and build a design like that. You must have some fab work or design in your background. Great job.

NicksGarage said:
I'm sure many people are envious of your ability to acquire and set up all those tools for your first scratch build and while having great tools go a long way, you need some real talent to come up with and build a design like that. You must have some fab work or design in your background. Great job.
Thanks Nick! I've been tinkering with wood and metal since I was a kid and have always love to draw.

The frame has some color! It's called 2011 Dodge Charger Tricoat Effect Red. My wife wanted it the same color as her car. It looks Great! It was painted by my good friend Mike of Sir Michaels Hot Rod Louvers. Couldn't have asked for anything better. It's hard to see the awesome effects of the paint in my shop but out in the sun it's amazing! You'll see what I'm talking about in the final photos. I'm going to let it set for a few more days before I start assembly to make sure the paint is good to go.

WHOA!!!!!
That red is snappin!!!!!!

I can see why your wife wanted this colour!

Does her car have as many curves to show off the paint as well?

Glad you are taking the time for it to dry more before assembly.
The finished package is going to really be great.

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I can put it together without any problems. I'm sure there will be one or two issues to deal with. There's always something. :lol:

ind-chuckz said:
WOW!! Very nice work....
Thanks Ind-chucks!
axsepul said:
WOW thats some Ferrari paint you have there! very nice
Thanks Axsepul! This paint is the same color as her 2011 Dodge Charger she loves so much. Red is her favorite color. If is was up to her everything would be red. :lol: The bike is fully assembled and my wife has ridden it. My wife loves it! It turned out really nice. I'm happy with it. I should be able to get the final pictures up by next week. The head badge is the final piece to put on. It's on it's way from Porto Rico and it's from Axsepul of course! My daughters boy friend is going to take the final pictures next week. He has had a few photography classes so he's pretty good at it. :D

Sounds like you have won the best prize of all already.

Made something to bring joy to your lady.

I'll be looking forward to the final pictures when you post tem.

Done. Couldn't put the head badge on because it didn't go with the colors. It came out cool though. I'll use it on another build. A good friend of mine Brad King did some really cool pin striping on it. Here's a pic. The rest of the pics will be over at the finished thread. :D

Beautimous professional job!!
CONGRATS!

Kroozerdave said:
Sounds like you have won the best prize of all already.

Made something to bring joy to your lady.

I'll be looking forward to the final pictures when you post tem.
bean said:
Looks sweet!! Can't wait to see it all together.
bean said:
As we say down here in the Land of Oz.............Noice!!!!!
kingfish254 said:
Beautimous professional job!!
CONGRATS!

Thanks Guys! :D :D

Latest posts

Back