• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REDUCED Lady Shelby, + more girls NEW PRICES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
P1190861.JPG
This girl rides great I would like $300 for her plus the ride.The 4 bikes below are $100 plus the ride

Last edited:
I believe that bike is a Westfield with 26" tires from the War as it has alot of stuff blacked out and a 1944 license. I think the rims were used to save metal and rubber as the frame appears to be for 28" rims.

Let me have coffee and I'd like to have a chat... I'd like opportunity for some of your nicer stuff, but am enjoying what I'm getting so far.
Only regret was slow to go on the monarch... Not trying do same with the super. :)

Also you have shared some great girls....
If you plan on keeping some of the collection, I'd like to know what the favorite girl in the barn is...
I'm well aware she's not even a close second...
But as far as bikes, what's the most interesting girl you won't part with...
We are interested in your collection, not just what ur willing to sell ;)

I will be ready and excitedly waiting, it's very cool to have you as a member not just to sell.
I think a few will enjoy the peek

Latest posts

Back