• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Late 40s Monark super deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Last chance to buy this before i part this one out , $375 plus shipping
DSC02297.JPG
DSC02301.JPG
DSC02295.JPG
, only shipping to the lower 48 states , not going to wait to long on this before it gets parted , so if you see something on it you want let me know with a PM

The bike is getting parted out , I will add to this post today or tomorrow with all the prices , so if there is something you want off this bike let me know

A
I think this is one of those cases where we saw "PM'd you" and "Conversation started", etc. and a lot of us assumed it was sold.
After seeing just $375 plus shipping for that bike mixed with the following comments I know I was thinking I had simply missed out on a smoking deal already so I didn't chime in or send a PM myself.
And some of those "PMed you " were prices way below what I wanted for the bike , some PM's I got were just plan rude on what they offered for the bike , I have never scammed anyone on bikes or bike parts , just ask some of the people that have bought parts from me or I have bought from them

A

And some of those "PMed you " were prices way below what I wanted for the bike , some PM's I got were just plan rude on what they offered for the bike , I have never scammed anyone on bikes or bike parts , just ask some of the people that have bought parts from me or I have bought from them

Wait, you mean no one agreed to your full price? What the heck.

Jim can do whatever he wants to with the bike....sell it whole, part it out, run over it with a truck.....it's his ad and his bike.

Unless you're here to do business with him for what he's selling, please keep the comments to yourself. ;)

Jim, you have always been a stand up seller, buyer, builder, RRBer, and all around good guy. I'd vouch for you any day. Your pricing was righteous. Hope you are able to sell it whole. Best of luck either way.

Enough of this crap...what do you want for the seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what I pmd.
How much for the whole bike minus the bars and wheels ?

~ Rafael ~

Here is all the parts that are going up for sale , I will sell them in the order that I get PM's for the parts , I don't have a paypal acc so payment would have to be by postal money order , sorry

Tank - $130 , SOLD
Seat - $80
Forks- $150 - SOLD
tail light with lens $75
steer tube cover with badge - $100 SOLD
chain guard - $30 SOLD
front fender rocket - $60 SOLD
steering stem - $40
Frame - $125 SOLD

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states , if you need better pictures I will do my best to get them to you

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back