late 50's murray tanker?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was my understanding that MO was "Murray Ohio" and, as on mine the S was for "Sears".

Mine is a Higgins, not sure which store the T refers to.

This is "Rusty", I always thought it was an early 50's Higgins. Now I am not sure. Twin brother?

It seems like I have the same bike are those custom handle bars and is the seat posts custom to ... see the reason cause its to small for me for a comfortable ride

The handlebars are just an old rusty pair that I flipped upside down. The seat post I had made by "slowriderz" from this site. He can make one to your specs & they are bullet proof! I also flipped the rockers on the springer to move the front wheel forward. I'm 6' tall & it ain't very comfortable to ride but it looks cool.:D Mine came with a regular fork so I changed it to the beehive springer. I believe they are actually the same year bike or very close.

i have a Higgins color flow that has a MOS on it, and a MOD. I'm fairly sure that's a Higgins, looking at the way the number is configured. That's a very good deal.

The handlebars are just an old rusty pair that I flipped upside down. The seat post I had made by "slowriderz" from this site. He can make one to your specs & they are bullet proof! I also flipped the rockers on the springer to move the front wheel forward. I'm 6' tall & it ain't very comfortable to ride but it looks cool.:D Mine came with a regular fork so I changed it to the beehive springer. I believe they are actually the same year bike or very close.
You did a good job on it how much was the seat post and do u got the info for them .I got some ideas for mine I want to throw a led light in the front and maybe a radio in the back and maybe ill try different bars for a better ride ...thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back