Latest impulse buy: Indian Scout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was browsing through Craigslist yesterday afternoon and stumbled across an Indian Scout three speed. It looked pretty decent from the pics and figured it was worth the seller's asking price. Usually when I see stuff for sale, I think it over before contacting the seller, I was already dialing before I finished reading the ad.
The guy was about an hour north of me, so I left shortly after getting home from work. Got up there, saw the bike, rode it for the length of about two houses and bought it.
IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

What do you guys think?

awesome bike :D

is it a coaster with a front brake too ?

btw.. did it come with a rear seat bag ? thats usually what the seat spring covers are for, so the bag doesnt get pinched in the springs.

CCR said:
awesome bike :D

is it a coaster with a front brake too ?

btw.. did it come with a rear seat bag ? thats usually what the seat spring covers are for, so the bag doesnt get pinched in the springs.

Yes, coaster with a front brake. It didn't have a bag with it. The guy I got it from said he thought it had a child carrier on it at some point, and the covers were probably on there to keep the child from getting pinched.

Latest posts

Back