LaVerne

Sep 7, 2006
Iowa
www.myspace.com
way back in the first buildoff I built a bike called Rosemary
Rosemary was named after the wife of a man I got the bike from originally. she passed shortly upon me getting it and so I named it after her. now today 8 years later I get a call from the old man (LaVerne) telling me he found another bike in an old building on the farm . debating in my head as what to (do I even care as I am not really into bikes anymore since building cars has become a huge time consumer).... it took me about 2 hours to finally decide to go check it out. So long story short count me in!

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Mar 9, 2007
Southern Illinois
That bike has got class Hooch, are you sure you can handle that :mrgreen: Good to see you jumping in again !!!

Sep 9, 2011
Cedar rapids / Palo Iowa
After seeing your post on Facebook I had a fear you may be entering the build off. :lol: Great to see you posting up your progress here. If you need anything please feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to run down.

Aug 29, 2010
Davenport, Iowa
Glad to see you in the competition. Looks to be a great starting point. I hadn't seen Rosemary before but now I know where the bike on my Peddlin Kustoms shirt came from. I know I will be watching this one.

Sep 11, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
I was wondering if you were ever coming back. I'd like to come over from Davenport to see your bikes sometime. Good luck with Laverne in the build-off. Kerry 8)

Sep 7, 2006
Iowa
www.myspace.com
RatSphinx said:
I was wondering if you were ever coming back. I'd like to come over from Davenport to see your bikes sometime. Good luck with Laverne in the build-off. Kerry 8)
I live in Williamsburg. I still love the bikes I had just became too consumed by them. Only a few left and only have built a couple the last few years just so I can win the cedar rapids Newbo bike fest :p. Hot rods have taken almost all of my time lately. Its alit easier on my tired old body cruising in an old car too :)

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Sep 7, 2006
Iowa
www.myspace.com
socal_jack said:
Good too see you back again Hooch, Rosemary pulled me out of lurker status on that first buid-off. Nice frame to start with, just need another Forqin idea!
Haha! To people that dont know at one time the forum anti bad word software thought "fork" was a bad word

Sep 11, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
I've seen some of your bikes on Craigslist. I also usually stop at that little Sandwich Shop near the Williamsburg Mall entrance when I travel to Des Moines.

Hooch said:
RatSphinx said:
I live in Williamsburg. I still love the bikes I had just became too consumed by them. Only a few left and only have built a couple the last few years just so I can win the cedar rapids Newbo bike fest :p. Hot rods have taken almost all of my time lately. Its alit easier on my tired old body cruising in an old car too :)