LaVerne

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
way back in the first buildoff I built a bike called Rosemary
rosermary.jpg
Rosemary was named after the wife of a man I got the bike from originally. she passed shortly upon me getting it and so I named it after her. now today 8 years later I get a call from the old man (LaVerne) telling me he found another bike in an old building on the farm . debating in my head as what to (do I even care as I am not really into bikes anymore since building cars has become a huge time consumer).... it took me about 2 hours to finally decide to go check it out. So long story short count me in!

Well going by Rosemary (and the rod behind her), this should be a good build... or should I say... another good build. 8)

That bike has got class Hooch, are you sure you can handle that :mrgreen: Good to see you jumping in again !!!

Glad to see you in the mix with that bike!
Great score!

That bike looks to be built already! Can't wait to see what you do with it, I'll be checking Instagram. :wink:

Good too see you back again Hooch, Rosemary pulled me out of lurker status on that first buid-off. Nice frame to start with, just need another Forqin idea!

I was wondering if you were ever coming back. I'd like to come over from Davenport to see your bikes sometime. Good luck with Laverne in the build-off. Kerry 8)

RatSphinx said:
I was wondering if you were ever coming back. I'd like to come over from Davenport to see your bikes sometime. Good luck with Laverne in the build-off. Kerry 8)
I live in Williamsburg. I still love the bikes I had just became too consumed by them. Only a few left and only have built a couple the last few years just so I can win the cedar rapids Newbo bike fest :p. Hot rods have taken almost all of my time lately. Its alit easier on my tired old body cruising in an old car too :)

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

socal_jack said:
Good too see you back again Hooch, Rosemary pulled me out of lurker status on that first buid-off. Nice frame to start with, just need another Forqin idea!
Haha! To people that dont know at one time the forum anti bad word software thought "fork" was a bad word

I've seen some of your bikes on Craigslist. I also usually stop at that little Sandwich Shop near the Williamsburg Mall entrance when I travel to Des Moines.

Hooch said:
RatSphinx said:
I live in Williamsburg. I still love the bikes I had just became too consumed by them. Only a few left and only have built a couple the last few years just so I can win the cedar rapids Newbo bike fest :p. Hot rods have taken almost all of my time lately. Its alit easier on my tired old body cruising in an old car too :)

Latest posts

Back