LET EM ROLL pics from the ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
adamsbike020-1.jpg

adamsbike021-1.jpg

adamsbike022.jpg

adamsbike023-1.jpg

adamsbike024-1.jpg

adamsbike025-1.jpg

what.....no fire dancers?
j/k thanks for posting those! but you do know someones gonna be upset his bikes on here and not finished :shock:
if hes reading this.........STOP LURKING AND SIGN UP ALREADY! :mrgreen:

oh you mean mr vic? i think i have posted pics of his bike on here before on other rides too. believe it or not that bike was built for last years turkey day ride and he STILLLLLL has not joined up. maybe with all the shoes he burns through cause his ride still has no brakes he cant afford internet? lol just busting ya buddy if you see this sign up already and i know for a fact vic took a video of the whole fire dance thing. i personally was a bit fixated by the whole thing and forgot to grab the camera.

:lol:
i never even really got a chance to see it...all i saw was when they had the lights then i got handed a beverage,found a chair, and when i was finished i couldnt get anywhere where i could see

oh yes i was front and center for that. did you really think after all that sillyness of following that group around, going down the slide (thats another story) and trying not to get hit by flying fixed gear bikes that i was not going to be right there for the fire dancers? heck if it were not for the free beer we would have been at the barber shop a lot earlier.

did you? actually i was very impressed although i did not see any cool fixie track standing like i was hoping for from ya. no i would say the only close moment of the night was when i was in the lead and stoped at that light and vic decided to shoot past me that was kinda close his bars are really wide. :shock:

Latest posts

Back