Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cwc bikes are becoming my favorite bikes, here is my frame. Its a 49 Roadmaster. I'm slowley collecting parts for my build. I have a skiptooth wheelset, a luxury liner sprocket and dog leg crank.
317hd10.jpg

A few of my present and old ones.

Broken, Beat and Scarred.....on it's way to Canada

One of my first builds.....now lives out west. This was a great riding bike.

Something I was playing around with and sold before it was finished.

My wifes rider.

This one is not my bike. I do have a complete '41 Comet just like this buried behind the rest of my junk collection. Mine is blue and even has the 2 speed. I just never got around to taking any pictures of it :roll:

Just finished this over the weekend. Red sparkle powder coat with Harley Davidson black pearl fenders and chain guard. Nexus 3-speed, red glass jewel grips and Persons Majestic pedals. This was my first wheel lacing and it was a lot of fun. This one is for my wife, I will hopefully have my Luxury Liner done soon. Will need to get a headlight on it, just something cool, not set on a liner headlight. Trying to decide if I want to put a tank and/or rack on it.

100_8085.jpg

100_8086.jpg

100_8087.jpg

100_8088.jpg

Here is another you rarely see. I have had this in my collection for awhile, but it gets only periodic love.

DragMaster2.jpg

DragMaster4.jpg

DragMaster5.jpg

DragMaster6.jpg

ratina said:
socal_jack said:
Murdered out Road Master

IMG_1311.jpg

That looks awesome all black!!

Keep the pictures coming guys...lots of good stuff!

Thanks! It's a repop so I was able to use a 1 1/8" mtb fork on it since it'll probably be getting a motor in the nearish future. Here's one that never completed didn't like the way the flipped fork handled but it'll get a build someday but great patina.

IMG_0948.jpg

Thanks - love that bike.
(All credit for the way this one looks here goes to ern, though!)

Latest posts

Back