Lets see your Columbia's!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this one from my LBS.
WP_001057.jpg

My Wife's 77 Columbia Sport 3. It no longer is a 3 speed. Was quite rusty, so I used some newer wheels.She fell in love with the Schwinn headbadge I had, so to keep Momma happy, its hers.she didnt want the chainguard lettered, so its done HER way.....
DSCI0210.jpg

DSCI0211.jpg

Oh and one more:
columbiasports.jpg

I don't own this one anymore, I sold it last year because it was taking up space, I never really rode it much, and I needed some money. I hope it went to a good home - some lady picked it up for her husband, so I hope he appreciates classy vintage bikes as much as I do.

This was the first model Columbia made with a dérailleur.

Actually let me keep going:
2227977332_30719a5aa9_z.jpg

This was absolutely my favorite bike for years! A Western Flyer Sherwood Flyer made by Columbia (obviously). STOLEN in Savannah, Georgia.
Serial number N275XXX and a 1963 sturmey hub. Maybe it's still out there somwhere and not at the bottom of a river. :roll: Broke my heart, though only paid $5 for it.

One of my room mate's bikes also stolen, but in Austin Texas:
4445770059_d174ef7fdc_z.jpg

1973, but I don't know what the serial number is, so even if it every showed up again I don't there's much to prove ownership except for the photos I took.

I also had a Columbia moped at one time, I can dig out pics if anybody wants to see it. :mrgreen:

Here is my '50 whatever Columbia.I think the chainguard is from the 40s.It is going to be freshened up with new ww tires put on.It came out of a 35 year hibernation
yardart007-1.jpg

Whe I brought it home.
MYBIKES056.jpg

My dad's 1984 Trailmaster ATC that I cleaned up - all original except for the tires and saddle. Sold this one to a friend from work a few weeks ago.

dadsbike1.jpg

There are some really great Columbia's in this thread. I Love It!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't quite qualify as a bike yet but it's a start. 1930 Columbia Arch Bar.

IMG_0405-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back