Let's see your Zep...I mean Snyder Fastback Sport Frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm putting one together. Mine is Zenith badged Snyder fastback Sport frame aka "ZEP"

Let's see the rest!!
zep4.jpg

BTW first try at posting pix here...Better pix to come

Gettin' there. Need to get her painted, put on the truss rods and better pedals. Looking at these frames they seem to be the inspiration for the felt cruisers.

zep5.jpg

murraymadman said:
here is mine. i beleive i was told it is a 1937 year. it is pretty much my daily rider to work. i love it.
DSCF9441.jpg

Nice!!! Did you get that frame from Phil on this forum?

yeah weakfish, it think it was phil that i got it from. i should post a different pic, i have since put the truss rods back on the bike. sensor- don't sweat it, mine is a hawthorne too! :wink:

murraymadman said:
yeah weakfish, it think it was phil that i got it from. i should post a different pic, i have since put the truss rods back on the bike. sensor- don't sweat it, mine is a hawthorne too! :wink:

Thought so..I was gonna buy that frame. You got a good deal.

Sensor....diggin' your grips and tires!! :mrgreen: Not to mention that paint job!!! Very nice.

These pics are a couple years old. I've changed a few things since - block pedals, Schwinn blade fork (with the repop Monarch front strut assembly), old Sears Spyder sprocket, Wald formed sheetmetal stem, and an Electra Ratrod seat.

coolmanchu1.jpg

coolmanchu9.jpg

coolmanchu4.jpg

coolmanchu3.jpg

coolmanchu7.jpg

coolmanchu5.jpg

Gettin' there. Need to get her painted, put on the truss rods and better pedals. Looking at these frames they seem to be the inspiration for the felt cruisers.

zep5.jpg
I'm thinking of getting these kind of bars for one of my projects.. Where can I get a pair.?

Haha I feel like there is some competion going on here . Both of you guys have some killer bikes! A lot nicer than anything I have. Love the pics.

Latest posts

Back