• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Liberty Cyclone Sissy Bar and Seat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WANTED: Looking for a Sissy bar and seat for a Liberty Cyclone. They're a really odd duck. Made by Chicago cycle works for Liberty bicycles used on the cyclone model. Here's a pic of what they look like. Lemme know.

Attachments

• liberty sissy bar.jpg
    liberty sissy bar.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 91
I think that will work. I've only seen the sissy bar in the pic i have posted or the original advertising.

Updated: I need the seat only now. Does anyone know if these seats were made by messinger?

Seat looks like a messinger and would like to see pic of your bike. I am looking for a cyclone bike in the spring as I have a real 70 cyclone.
I'll be putting a post together in the next week or so in the muscle bike forum, I'm down to needing a few parts to get it back to year correct.

Latest posts

Back