Lil' Pixie (updated 3-8-08)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my entry Lil' Pixie:

2007_0923dorasoldpixie0005.jpg

2007_0923dorasoldpixie0008.jpg

2007_0923dorasoldpixie0009.jpg

2007_0923dorasoldpixie0006.jpg

I would so love to find a bike like that for my kids. Should be good if you are half as good as Chainy. But you are his better half so could be better.

Welcme to the Build Off!
So ahh, like where you getting tools and parts to do this? :D

I want to assure you guys that apart from helping Gigs by holding or lifting the bike when needed, she WILL be doing everything on her own. This is her build NOT mine.

Just so you guys know here's a little backgrouind on this chick,

Giggles does know how to weld, about as good as most of us on this board.

She has pretty good knowledge of how stuff comes apart and goes back together. For years she's helped rebuild our commercial mowers and in some cases done the repairs by herself.

She has helped to build some of our bikes and other toys.

She is very creative and has been an inspiration on some of my builds.

And she throws like a girl! So when she gets frustrated and starts throwing things around the shop, I don't have to go but a couple of feet to find them! :mrgreen:

I think you guys will be surprised on what she does to this Lil' Pixie! :shock:

It is a Western Flyer. It's got the serial number on the bottom braket, but my eyes suck, so Gigs will have to get a look at it and write the numbers down so we can find out more on it.

Good luck Dora,
Jim

Chainsaw said:
Welcme to the Build Off!
So ahh, like where you getting tools and parts to do this? :D

It is a Western Flyer. It's got the serial number on the bottom braket, but my eyes suck, so Gigs will have to get a look at it and write the numbers down so we can find out more on it.

Good luck Dora,
Jim

:roll: Seems there is a whole storage area full of tools and parts. :D

The bike is a Western Flyer made by western Auto. At least that is what the headbadge said.

Here is the model # 3f1422k
Sereal # a0667888

Thank you guys for your comments on my build!
:)
I found Lil' Pixie at a garage sale and knew that I wanted her for this buildoff.

Here is a pic to show why I have to replace the tires.

2007_0929lilpixie0003.jpg

2007_0929lilpixie0004.jpg

I also have picked out a few accesories that I plan on using in some way.

2007_0929lilpixie0001.jpg

Ricky HUNGARY! :x AHHHHH! Ricky go to foot ball game now. ttyl

Did a Lil' work on Lil' Pixie.

I moved in and took over chainsaw's table to work on Lil' Pixie. :)

Here I have her up on the table ready to start taking her apart.
DSCF1397.jpg

DSCF1399.jpg

after some coaxing I got the front wheel off.
DSCF1400.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

Finally got it all apart and ready for sanding.

DSCF1409.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg

After hand sanding a majority of the rear end finally found the sander.

DSCF1411.jpg

Left the shop with areas left that I have to hand sand. Have to work on it another day.

Should be good. Looks like a Devilish theme.

How many pixie wheels are hanging in that shop?

CCR said:
thats a HUGE wrench, 1 good thing but small bikes, less sanding. Drop out adds look great gigs.

You know that old saying," You can judge a good wench by the size of her wrench"! :wink:

Gigs busted her butt yesterday. They only thing that she needed help with was finding tools! And as Nogoodnic can attest to, that's no easy task in that shop! I'm really proud of her and if she can pull it off (which she can!), this bike is gonna create alot of drool puddles! :mrgreen:

Chainsaw said:
And as Nogoodnic can attest to, that's no easy task in that shop! I'm really proud of her and if she can pull it off (which she can!), this bike is gonna create alot of drool puddles! :mrgreen:
Yeah Chainy, it looks like when she moved in, she deffinatly did ALOT of cleaning. I can actually see the floor in those pictures or is that a photoshop illusion :lol: ....Kelly

Latest posts

Back